CHAPTER 3 - Fvcking Perfect

》》--------------------
Recap:
When he reached me, he pulled me towards him and I can feel his soldier down there getting angry.

He bit my ear lightly and whispered something that gave my body goosebumps at the same time lit the fire in my body.

"I went to the bathroom because I didn't want to scare you away but f*ck El just thinking that you're just 5 meters away while I'm mast*rbating, made me even harder and I think the only way to calm it is you."
Oh my is he seducing me? Because I surely am seduced
》》--------------------
A/N: (para sa nagtanong at magtatanong sana)
Ella is an 18-year old graduating college student. Christian on the other hand is the Vice President of the mall(malls actually kasi madami silang branch). He is 28 years old.

I squealed when Christian suddenly carried me off my feet like a cave man. Before  I could even process what was happening,he already kicked the door open and threw me on the bed.
What the-
He kissed me immediately probably sensing that I was about to stand up and without hesitation; he squeezed my right boob with his hand. I wanted to moan at the same time laugh when he buried his face to my neck, kissing it and nibbling it like a vampire preparing his prey for his bite.
I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize he already took my top off and now, he is carelessly unbuttoning both our pants. "C-chris" I held his shoulder.
"Yes sweetheart?" He asked huskily.
"B-before we do it. Can I ask what we are? I mean if this is just a one time thing for you, I would tell you now that I'm not really that kind of g-- Oh my god what the hell is that?"
He just smirked and straddle my body with his fully naked ones. A-ang laki! Ganun ba talaga yun? He kissed me again pero mas agresibo na ngayon.
"Yes sweetheart this is going to be a one time thing..."
Bago ko pa siya hampasin sa sinabi niya inunahan na niya ako.
"...Because you're the only girl I'm going to do this with until forever."
He removed the remaining clothes I was wearing. A normal virgin would've tried to cover herself by now but I guess I'm not normal because instead of being shy, I spread my legs wider and smirked when I noticed his eyes darkened with lust and passion.
" Oh sht I apologize if I can't hold myself and be gentle like you deserve sweetheart. You're so delictable." He said talking to my boobs like it's where my eyes are located. Geez. Halatang nagustuhan niya ang not-so-average size nito.
I chuckled seductively "It's okay sweetheart, I've always envisioned my first time to be rough."
G

rowling, he held both my legs as he positioned his fcking long rod just near my entrance.

When he started pushing himself inside me, I tried my hardest not to cry by biting my lips so hard I have a feeling it'll swell later. Oh ghad it hurts like hell.

"Sweetheart, kaya pa?" He whispered in my ears huskily.
"Y-yes I want it all Christian. Give it to me."
"Ugh fck" Nung nasagad na niya, he stayed their for a couple of seconds to make my walls adjust with his size. He even massage it gently, easing the pain a little.
A moment later, I felt him move slowly. Their was a tinge of pain in every thrust he make but the hell would I tell him that. Baka tumigil siya.
His pace is becoming faster and faster each thrust and I can feel the pleasure building inside me.
"Ugh oh yes Christian like that uh uh."
He put my left leg on his shoulder and continued maneuvering.
"Fck. You feel incredibly tight ughh."
I think I'm going insane. I never knew s€x could be this good.
"Oh oh ugh C-christian ang sarap."
He chuckled then stopped.
"Why-- OH!" Magrereklamo na sana ako kung bakit siya tumigil when he suddenly flipped me so I'm now on my knees facing the headboard.
He held my hips to keep me in place and spread my legs wider.
I can feel my walls stretch as he slowly entered his hard fat c'ck inside me again. Oh my.
The pleasure of him thrusting in and out of me is masking the pain of my now devirginized core.
"Oh oh Christian faster." He maneuvered even deeper. I can hear the slapping of my butt and his lower body which made me more wet.
"Oh my ghad Uhhhh"
I screamed as I reached heaven for the first time. My legs went jelly so Christian had to pull me towards him and hold me tightly.
"Sweetheart, holy sht I'm close."
I just nodded, enjoying the tingling feeling of his rod expanding my insides. Minutes later, I felt a hot sticky liquid filling me and I almost had another orgasm because of it. He then collapse beside me and pulled me towards him.
Christian held my waist, kissed my forehead and buried his face while he hugged me again.
We were in a comfortable  silence while trying to catch our breaths when he decided to talk.
"Sweetheart, that was..."
I stared at him anticipating the next words.
"That was fcking perfect."
I smiled and buried my head on his chest to hide my flushed face.

A/N: Sooo, what'd you think guys? Was it fckng perfect like Christian said?
VOTE AND COMMENT;-) ♡♡