CHAPTER 7 -Ideal

It's been 4 months since Chris and I started dating and I honestly think that I have fallen inlove with him so deep,that I have became dependent on him. He is a really thoughtful boyfriend, a dominant but respectful lover, and passionate person. I could never asked for anybody else.
For the first 2 months of our relationship he would always bring me home from school no matter how busy he is and would even wait for me if ever I have unexpected group meetings.
Last month, he asked me to move in with him. I declined at first of course because I don't want to leave Kat and it seems like we are already moving too fast, but he conviced me, with the help of my bestfriend who was more than happy to kick me out of the apartment so she could finally invite his boyfriend over. I gave her the glare but she just smiled and playfully said she loves me too. I rolled my eyes and well, I just accepted being overruled.
Living with Christian is amazing but tiring. I mean the guy has a strong stamina and would literally not let me sleep before having sex. He never tries to force me, because no matter how tired I am, I would always get wet whenever he remove his shirt. I don't think I would ever get over his demi-god like body. Oh the bulging muscles of his arms that go around my body whenever we have s€x or the strong feature of his face where my favorite stubble is located. Even the way he moans my name and call me sweetheart everytime he reaches organism,makes me want to go for another round just so I could hear him say my name and my name alone. Damn I'm getting possessive. Well, not as possesive as my boyfriend.
One time, when I was walking to the parking lot where Christian was waiting , a guy classmate of mine approached me and asked for my number so he could communicate with me regarding our group requirement. Christian must've misinterpreted the guy's intention because the next thing I know, he was kissing me in public and glared at the guy. Fortunately, the guy was not offended and instead he excused himself but not before giving a seductive smile, not towards me but to Christian!
We went home immediately after that and Chris fcked my brains out, which is not surprising.
We have had couple fights but only in rare occassions and mainly because of me. I like to test his patience and see how he reacts when he is angry. And let me tell you that Chris is probably the most reasonable person I've met. He would always act as water everytime I 'childishly' start a fight; he apologizes first; and would think of a way to make compromise.
He is not perfect of course but he is without a doubt an ideal boyfriend.

Right now, I'm going to his office to surprise him with his favorite homemade caldereta.
I opened the door and I see him talking to a person. Abby.
I know what you are thinking, but no I'm not jealous. She is not sitting close to him and they are not laughing about something. Quite the opposite actually. She is seated across his table, far away from him thank God and although she is smiling, his face is very serious, almost as if he is upset. That changed however the moment I entered the room. Chris stood up grinning and gave me a kiss. The tramp frowned watching us.
"Why didn't you tell me you're coming sweetheart."
He said in malambing na tono.
"Kasi I want to surprise you. I brought your favorite."
"Your caldereta? Damn. Abby, if you're done talking you can go."
"Well I'm n-"
"Goodbye then." He said dismissingly.
She huffed and went out after giving me a glare.
Chris turned to me.
"Lika na sweetheart kainin na natin to."
My heart swelled knowing he is sincerely happy to spend lunch with me.
"Kumain na ako Chris. I know naman na kulang lang yan para sayo." I laughed remembering the last time I cooked him caldereta.
"Okay. Feed me nalang." I laughed
"So nagpapababy ka na ngayon?"
"Naglalambing lang po." He pouted
"Fine. C'mere baby ko."
Chris and I spend that afternoon talking about everything we could think of. Our conversations have became my favorite besides our sessions in bed. It amazes me how our interests and dislikes are almost the same and that he likes to tell me all about him and his family. He even told me that he would introduce them to me. I just hope they will like me because I plan on not leaving Chris anytime soon.

TBC
---------------------
Thank you for reading
What do you think of this chapter?
Please VOTE and COMMENT ♡♡♡