[44]

LAUREN'S POV

Fuck.
Hannah and I did a twitcam but someone brought Demi up, obviously, and Hannah is freaking out and I have no idea what to do.
It hurts me so fucking bad to watch this beautiful girl struggle with her own existence.

Hannah is gasping for air and her face is bright red with her tears streaming down her face. I'm holding her arms down so she can't hurt herself but she's trying to get out of my grasp.

"Hannah, it's okay! It's okay! You're safe. You're safe." I whisper in her ear, but I'm not helping.

"Find one thing you can touch." I say to her, "Find one thing you can see. And find another you can hear."

I see Hannah's eyes glance wildly around the room looking for something, "Focus on me, Hannah."

Hannah drops her head and continues to sob and gasp for breath. I have no idea what to do.

I feel Hannah stop struggling against me, and I release her arms. I lift her chin up and force her to look at me.

"Hannah." I say, trying to get her attention.

She meets my eyes and her eyes are clouded. she's scared. She can't stop herself. She's terrified.

"Look at me." I whisper, and watch as she tries to meet my eyes.

"Can you feel me holding your hand?"

She nods briefly, no longer gasping for gulps of air.

"Can you hear me?" I say, dropping my voice.

She nods again, finally meeting my eyes.

"D-did I scare you?" Hannah breathes out.

I laugh softly, "No, you didn't scare me."

Hannah looks skeptical, "I promise! Are you tired?" I say.

Hannah nods, her eyes fluttering to the digital clock I have on the nightstand.

3:06 am.

I lightly push Hannah's torso down, so she's lying completely flat.

I kiss her forehead, and her cheeks, and then I plant a small kiss on her nose.

"You can kiss me you know." Hannah whispers.

"I just did kiss you." I say.

"I mean you can kiss my lips. I won't spontaneously combust or anything."

"I just wasn't sure if you wanted me too."

"I do." Hannah says, "Please?"

I smile at her words, and then lean down and kiss her lips gently, I know now isn't the time to deepen the kiss.

"Goodnight Hannah."

"Goodnight Laur.."

.

"Wakey wakeyyyy!" Camila sings.

"Shut up, Hannah is still asleep." I mumble, reaching to the side of the bed where Hannah was laying.

Camila laughs, "Lauren, she's in the shower."

I groan and hold the pillow over my head, "Let me sleep."

I feel the covers being yanked off my body and a soft, "Nope!" being said.

"We're going out." Camila says.

"Where?"

"How the hell should I know? Ally told me." Camila responds.