Chapter 22.

Have you ever tried to sneak out? Everything wants to make noise when you're trying to be quiet. After a day of moving you'd think I'd want some sleep. After seeing Damon shirtless it's the only thing on my mind I've spent the last hour turning over sexually frustrated.
"Where you going," Carmen asks half asleep.
"Just gonna step out I'll be back," I answer cracking open the dorm room door and leaving. Damon moved closer to campus to be closer to me.
Me: Can you come meet me?
Damon: Why aren't you sleep?
Me: Please I don't know where the apartment is.
Damon: Its too late for you to be walking stay at the dorm I'm on my way.
Eight minutes later he pulled up in front of me.
"You had a bad dream," he asks as I hop into the car.
"I just couldn't sleep," I answer.
------

"This is nice," I say looking around the apartment. It's nicely furnished and the walls are painted cool colors giving a warm, homie feel to it.
"Thank you," he replies. "You have class early tomorrow you need to get some sleep." He grabs my bag leading me to the bedroom.
Maybe if I just climb into his bed naked, he'll get the point.

Sleep.
Since when was it so hard? I roll over for the one millionth time and finally open my eyes.
Jesus.
Those abs and muscles they're so delicious. I slide the cover off his body getting a better view it should be a sin for him to sleep in just his Calvin Klein boxers. Maybe if I put my leg over him and just get a feel of him.
I slide closer to him and place my leg on him. I slept in my panties just for this. I grind against him trying not to wake him. I don't know why I thought I wouldn't. It's doesn't take long before his body is responding to mine.
"Johanna," Damon opens his eyes catching me in the act. "What are you doing?" I poke out my bottom lip innocently.
"Nothing," I groan and roll over.
"All you had to do was say you wanted me," he states as his arm snakes around me bringing me to him. 
"Please," I whisper feeling like I'm dreaming. I quickly turn over allowing him on top of me. His eyes stare into mine full of love and compassion. "Make me feel good..."
"I got you," he replies. His lips connect with mine and he deepens the kiss teasing me. His kisses are like fireworks. I concentrate on taking my panties off because he's taking too long. "Johanna I got it." He grabs my wrist pinning them over my head with one hand while his other one slides between my legs and his fingers play with me like an instrument.
I grind on his fingers feeling like I'm floating on a cloud.
"Damon," I moan breaking our kisses and burying my head into his neck. Almost there. He lets go of my wrist and slips off my shirt. I didn't even wear a bra. His lips attack breast and make their way down my stomach to my honey jar. He removes his fingers causing me to groan in protest.
"Be patient," he whispers. He lifts my hips and placed my legs on his shoulders allowing his lips and tongue to go to work. It's been so long I almost forgot how good this felt. My legs shake as he hits all the rights spots.
"Wait..." I lift my hips this is too overwhelming I can barely breathe. He doesn't allow me to run he grips my hips tighter and I've never came so hard before.
"Sleepy yet," he asks coming back over me. I shake my head and lift up kissing his lips.
"More," I whisper and kiss him again.
"You gonna run again," he asks.
"I don't run," I say.
"You do run," he states and I pout my lip.
"I don't run. I jog," I say and he laughs.
"Why don't you just let me to make you feel good," he asks.
"You feel too good," I whisper. I open my legs and wrap them around him. I feel like a virgin again as he works his way into me. He's so big I lift my hips away from him.
"Baby I got you be patient," he whispers and grabs my hips. He takes his time allowing me to adjust to his size.
"Damon," I moan into his neck. He lifts my leg onto his shoulder going deeper inside of me. I cover my mouth with my hand trying not to moan so loudly.
"I want to hear you," he whispers removing my hand and kissing my lips.
"Yesss," I moan and I toss my head back in complete pleasure. My legs shook uncontrollably and I came hard. He continued grinding into me until he came. Never thought I'd be the one to call somebody Daddy but that Wallace D is too good. I could run around here calling Damon Daddy now as long he promised to never stop loving me like that.
"Sleepy yet," he asks again kissing on my neck.
"Yes," I whisper closing my eyes. He lays beside me and pulls me into his arms.
I missed this.
-----------

Vote & comment.