Chapter 23.

Never have I ever heard of a boy toy charity event. Apparently, every year the football team raises extra money for them to afford to travel and eat at fancy restaurants. Some basketball players participate too to help out.
Girls have cashed in their checks and brought out their nicest clothes. I've saved up the cash that Damon's parents send us and I have about three hundred dollars tucked away. Nobody and I repeat nobody is taking my baby home but me.

"I hope I have enough money to pick Justin," Carmen groans as she curls her hair.
"How much do you have," I ask while applying my mascara.
"Six hundred," she answers.
"Wait a minute six hundred dollars! You think you'll need that much," I ask looking into her hazel eyes.
"Yes! You should have more money than I do. Do you know how popular Damon is with the ladies? Everybody wants a piece of him and this event is there chance," she states.
"I didn't even know about this boy toy thing and now somebody gets to take my man on the date of their choice and not only that he must kiss the girl. Hell no I'm going to the pawn shop I have thirty minutes to make four hundred dollars," I say and she falls out laughing.
"Pawn shop really what you gonna give them your wedding ring," she asks and I shrug my shoulders.
"I just might," I joke and she shakes her head. I look down at my ring. "This ring is worth about three thousand dollars I'd never pawn it but I swear I'm desperate for a miracle." I look at my attire in the mirror. A black fitted bodycon dress with a plunging neckline with knee high heels. I have another sew-in and my hair is bone straight and my makeup is a natural nude look with a bold red lip.

I've never seen so many fine men on one stage. I feel like I'm at a strip club because a lot of clothes are coming off. Girls are blowing a lot of cash on these boys. Most of them probably plan on eating Ramen noodles for the rest of the semester.
"Ladies I know y'all have been waiting for this sexy piece of white chocolate help me welcome to the stage Justin McNealy," the host introduces and he comes walking out in a black suit and Ride-Somo plays through the speakers.
"Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two!
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gonna take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
Getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride," throughout the song he was stripping off his clothes and strutting down the stage tossing his clothes at the girls causing them to scream.
"Let's start the bid at one hundred dollars," the host says.
"One hundred right here," a blond haired blue eyed girl bids.
"Three hundred right here," Carmen bids throwing up her hand. Justin teasingly pulls on the waist band of his boxers and winks at her causing her cheeks to light up.
"Three fifty," a tall slim girl bids wearing her basketball hoodie.
"Come on girl," I say and bump Carmen's shoulder.
"Five hundred," Carmen bids throwing up her hand holding up the cash.
"Five hundred going once... Twice... sold," the host announces and Carmen hugs me cheesing from ear to ear. "Here goes an extra hundred for you to bid on Damon," she says and hands me a hundred dollars.
"Thanks girl I'll give it right back to you," I admit.
"Up next the one you all have been waiting for Damon Big Daddy Wallace," the host announces and the crowd of women go wild. Damon comes walking out shirtless wearing dark denim jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat.
"I have something special for y'all," he says into a mic. I can't keep my eyes off his sexy body. "Hopefully, my wife doesn't kill me for this." That gets my attention the host already sliding on thin ice after calling him "Big Daddy". The beat drops and Genuwine-pony plays through the speakers and the girls go wild as he rubs oil on his revealed chest and abs.
"I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off