Chapter 17.

"You're a coward and I really would beat your ass. I swear I would but I'm in enough trouble," I admit while feeling Damon blowing up my phone. "Yes baby," I ask answering my phone while climbing in my car and pulling off.
"Don't yes baby me," he replies sounding mad. "Where you at?"
"I told you I was at home," I answer and he smacks his teeth.
"Oh really what room you in because I know for a fact I'm sitting in the living room waiting for you to get here," he states.
"I thought you weren't gonna be back until tomorrow," I say and he laughs.
"What I don't understand is why you still haven't told me where you're at," he states.
"Why are you mad," I ask and he takes a deep breath. I can tell he's getting frustrated.
"I'm not gonna ask you again," he states and hangs up.
--------------

I walk into the house and slam the door behind me.
"Don't be slamming doors," Damon states walking in from the kitchen.
"Why you hang up on me though? That's disrespectful," I say raising my voice.
"I asked you how many times to tell me where you were? You lied how many times and you mad because I hung up on you? Woman, I hung up on you because I was done listening to your lies. Do I look stupid?" I pout my lip and twiddle my thumbs. "Don't look at me like that. It's winter and you out in leggings and little shirts showing your stomach." I look down at my outfit. Leggings, combat boots and sweater halter top with a leather jacket.
"But...." He interrupts me.
"I don't like you hanging out with Keke. One minute she talking about being in the church and now she got you sneaking to parties," he states.
"Who told you I was at a party? Let me guess India," I say and he doesn't answer. "How about you text her and ask her when she gonna pay for the damage she did to my car."
"That's why you should have kept your ass at home," he states.
"Who are you talking to--" I pick up a couch pillow and throw it at his head. "How about this---" I take off my ring and throw it at him. "Give India my ring and let her have my side of the bed. I'm done." Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I know my makeup is running. I walk towards the hall but Damon stands in front of me not letting me by him. "Move."
"Who you talking to," he asks looking into my eyes. "Justin told me where you were not India. I just wish my wife would tell me the truth instead of lie to me so I wouldn't have to go through other people just to know where she's at. Then you snatch off your ring and throw it at me like I'm in the wrong. Bye," he takes a seat on the couch and turns on the TV. "Mise well leave that ring sitting where it's at cause I didn't marry a liar."
That hurt.
I walk into the bedroom and sit on the foot of the bed thinking about everything.
Maybe I am wrong. I swear I missed him. I was definitely wrong. I'd be wasting my time packing my stuff because I don't want to leave and I love my husband he just drives me crazy sometimes.
The tears continue falling.
"You're all I got," I admit getting a little choked up as I come back into the living room. He turns off the television and walks over to me. "I'm not a liar. I did lie though... I want to throw you a surprise party for your birthday next week but I didn't know where to start because I've never been to a party. I didn't want you to be mad about me going to the party with you out of town so I didn't want to tell you the truth." He puts his forehead against mine looking down into my eyes.
"I don't like liars," he states.
"I won't lie again I promise," I whine and pout my lip. It's like my magical look that lets me get my way.
"Take off your clothes," he instructs. I wasn't expecting that I step back a second trying to see if he's serious but he didn't say anything else he just watched me. I bend down to take off my combat boots and he steps back watching me as I strip out of my leather jacket and then my leggings. Lastly, my shirt, panties and bra. You'd think I'd be nervous standing in front of him naked but I like it just the way he looks at me makes me feel like the most beautiful and confident woman on earth.
He slides off his shirt and I lick my lips looking at those abs of his.
"I missed you," he states kissing my lips. "Come on." I follow him into the kitchen finding fruit, whip cream, fudge syrup and ice cream on the kitchen counter. "Get on the counter."
"Not on my counter," I say and try getting out the kitchen but it doesn't work out he lifts me over his shoulder and placed me on the kitchen island himself. I watch him take the top off of the fudge syrup and he squirts it up my thighs and up to my stomach.
"This is gonna be cold," he states taking the lid off the ice cream and placing ice cream where it's never been.
"Damon," I whisper feeling his tongue sliding up my thigh. I want to close my eyes but his intense gaze holds my attention. He's so sexy. I move my hips away from him as he places ice cream in my honey jar.
"Why you always run," he asks with a smirk on his lips. He grabs my legs placing them on his shoulders and dives in. I almost came I was right on the verge when Damon stood up leaving me hanging and in need.
"Damon," I groan annoyed.
"You're on punishment," he states and licks his chocolate covered lips. I literally almost cry watching him back away from me.
This isn't fair.
---------