Chapter 2

Goal for next chapter 7 views and 2 votes.

Kritika POV:

As we were waiting for my sister it started raining heavily just than a car passed speedily and splashed the road water on both of us. Sweta became furious and started yelling and throwing pebbles at the car. The car came to a stop and reversed and came to a stop in front of us. Sweta being sweta started yelling profanities again and tried to stop her.

"Sweta calm down its okay leave it c'mon"

"don tel me to calm down m going to kill him"

just then the window shield rolled down and an elderly lady came out."Sorry beta we didnt mean to m very sorry"

"no aunty its okay we are fine" i replied

"no we are not fine at all see my whole dress is ruined"

"sweta calm down i will clean it for u....aunty its okay pls excuse her for her rude behaviour but seriously we are fine"

"no beta its my grandson's  fault he drove so fast that he didnt saw u both...i apologize on his behave and pls come with us we will drop u both off to your homes as its raining heavily"

"no aunty its okay we will manage"i replied

"no no insist its a way i can apologize to u both"

"ya why not actually we can use the ride, c'mon kriti we can use it as u knw we will not get anythin in this heavy rain"sweta whined

"but nikki is not here yet....." and my words drifted with a loud cheerful voice of my sister

"heeeyyyy i amd here so wat u ppl are doing??"asked my everytime cheerful sister.

"c'mon now lets go as everyone is here and m getting late c'mon" whined sweta again

I explained the situation to my sister and we all three sat inside the SUV as that sweet old lady insisted that she will give us a ride home. As we sat inside i saw a very handsome guy sitting on the driver sit which i am presuming to be the grandson of the lady. He was well built and was ruggedly handsome in Sweta's language. Sweta elbowed me as i was staring at the mesmerising brown eyes of our driver.

"what" i whispered to sweta

"u were staring him idiot"

"no i was not i was just seeing"

"ya ya tel urself dat"

"beta were u ppl stay tell my grandson so dat he can drop u all"

"aunty my house is just around the corner just after two signals onthe right hand side and their house is just down the same lane"

"ok, so what are your names beta"

"Aunty my name is nikita this is my sister kritika and she is sweta"

"oh beta don cal me aunty please call me dadi as everyone calls me by dat only"

"ok dadiji" replied sweta smilingly

after that we dropped off sweta then went towards our house and we both got down and i thanked dadiji and we went inside our house.

...............................................................................

Please vote and comment.