3

Brie, James, Michael, and I just had a movie night. James and Michael chose the horror one because Brie offered between horrors and romance ones. I was abstained that caused Brie was the only one who disagreed. We watched horror movie in the big living room with the lights off. We sat on the sofa together. James was on the very right side. Brie was on his left. Michael was on the very left side. I was on his right. The girls were on the center, but we still felt the fear. I didn’t think that movie would be so scary. I even hugged Michael a couple times. But it seemed he didn’t bother about it. He kept watching the movie with full concentration.

In the middle of the movie, exactly at the very scary part, I hugged Michael tightly. As if God playing a prank, we had the electric cut the moment the ghost appeared. I hugged Michael tighter. He even groaned a little in pain. It was only a few seconds, though. After that, we resumed the movie because it was only a little more before the end part.

It was 11 pm. I walked down the corridor going to my room with Michael. Brie and James were asleep on the sofa and we wouldn’t be mean enough to wake them up. Michael’s room was closer than mine. His was before Dan’s. Actually, it was his, then James, and the last one was Dan’s room. Mine was across Dan’s or after Brie’s room because Brie’s room was across James. Michael waved good night and got inside his room. I just realized that the light was dim. I walked slowly bearing no fear of ghost or whatever.

When I reached my door, I looked behind me. It felt strange. Just then, I felt like someone was behind me. But when I looked behind me, there was no one there. I only saw Dan’s door not closed properly. And then, I remembered what James told me. I knew I better stayed away from that door.

I got inside my dark room. I turned the light on and walked to the bathroom. I turned the light on. It was as clean as always. I took my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth while humming random songs. I felt the same existence again behind me. I looked behind me and I saw nothing. I looked at the mirror again brushing my teeth, but the light was off out of the blue. It scared me. I washed the brushed and took a palm of water hurriedly before leaving the bathroom as fast as I could.

In my room, the lights were off as well. I ran to my bed. I was scared. I wrapped myself inside my blankets wishing the lights would be back on again. But the lights never got back on until I fell asleep.

000

My eyes were closed and I couldn’t open them. I could smell chocolate fragrance mixing with the cold thin air. I could feel that the blanket wasn’t covering my face anymore as the cool wind blowing on my face slowly. But…I could also feel someone was beside me under the blanket.

He rolled on top of me weighting his weight on his arms and legs around me. I could feel it, but I couldn’t fight. My body wouldn’t move at all. I could feel his warm hands were on my cold cheeks. I felt warm and comfortable. His left hand was still on my cheek when his right index finger traveled from my nose down to my lips. He rubbed his thumb around my lips and rubbed on my lips slowly. I gulped when his index finger traveled from my chin to my neck really slowly. It was ticklish, but felt good too.

I could hear him sighed heavily before he bended down as his face got closer to mine. My eyes were closed, but I could feel everything. I could feel his breathing on my face. His forehead touched mine and his nose touched my nose as well. We stayed like that before his lips touched mine slowly. A deep kiss was shared between our lips as I could hear our breaths got heavy and heavier. His tongue was in my mouth. It was that intense for awhile before he pulled away. He placed his legs between mine. He sat up. He took both of my hands and kissed the back of my hands gently. He rested them behind his neck as he took the edge of my dress and took my dress off me. My heart raced when he rested my back to the wooden board on one side of the bed. One hand rested on my shoulder to keep me firmly against the wooden board and the other hand felt me up and down from my neck to thighs with his fingers thoroughly. There, my heart raced faster and faster. I tried hard to hold my moan as he kept touching my sensitive areas. He rested my back on the bed again after unclipping my bra and took it away from my breasts.

A moan skipped out of lips as I felt his long fingers cupped my breasts. He bended down and kissed the area between my breasts. Another moan made its way when he left kisses around my breasts while playfully twisting my nipples. It felt too good. But then, I felt his fingers traveled lower. They playfully touched my calf and then up to my inner side of thighs. He grabbed them tightly. I winched in pain. I knew there should be a bruise left there by tomorrow. His long fingers traveled up to my breasts again. All of sudden he squeezed them harshly. I moaned in pain. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes. I still couldn’t move, so all I could do was feeling whatever the man on top of me did to me.

There was a suspended for awhile before he wiped my tears. He kissed my forehead tenderly. He playfully twirled the edge of my hair gently. He left kisses down from my cheek to my neck close to my ear. I whimpered in pleasure as his lips kissed near my ear. He kissed around my possibly bruised breasts really carefully. I moaned a little a little under the heat. He kissed straight down my belly to my thighs. He blew his breath towards the crotch between my thighs and it caused me whimpered helplessly. I moaned in surprised when he circled around the sensitive hole above between my thighs. He then sneaked his hand inside my underwear. We shared another heavy-breathtaking kiss while he kept caressing my clitoris. I kept moaning breathlessly in his mouth and my heart was beating like crazy. Apparently, my heart wasn’t the only one who was beating like crazy. Because when his firm chest touched against my breasts, I could feel his heart beating as crazy as mine. It was getting harder and harder to breathe as he kept caressing that area intensely. Endless moans filled the silence in the room. Our lips were so wet just like how my bottom part might be real soon.

Not long after, something unexpected happened. “James? James! Where the hell are you, James?” Brie called out walking around the corridor between boy’s rooms and girl’s ones. I heard my windows snapped.

I opened my eyes immediately to see no one on top of me. The window was wide opened. I turned the bedside table lamps on. I sat up seeing myself covered with a blanket, but there were red roses scattered on top of the blanket somehow.

Was it just a dream? I thought questioning myself.

I looked underneath the warm blanket. I was almost nude because there was only my pair of panties left covering part of my body. I looked at the ground. I saw my bra and dress lying there in a mess. I touched the pair of panties that I wore. My eyes widened when I realize it was real wet. I gulped in worry for the last confirmation. The lights were too dim to see, so I touched my breasts and thighs. I winched in pain and followed with a gasped.

Could it be…?