You have a friend in me

Based off my earlier imagine. (F/M) means favorite movie also sorry if this was rubbish, i was trying to write this in hope it would cheer me up but i hope you guys like it :)

You were curled up on the bed, hoping that the world would just leave  you alone for just today. You heard a fluttering of wings and instantly thought it would be Cas "go away Cas, i'm not up to hunting today", "what's wrong?" upon hearing the voice which didn't belong to Cas you  groaned and hid your head in your pillow. Before turning your head slightly to look at Gabriel "what do you want?" he faked a hurt expression "why is that anyway t-" he stopped and instantly his face changed to a expression of pure concern "you've been crying,why?" he asked quietly as if afraid if he spoke louder that it would cause you to cry more.

You turned away looking back over to one of your walls "it doesn't matter, please leave me alone" you heard him sigh and then you felt a weight press down on the bed behind you "that's not going to happen anyway it does matter, I don't like seeing you upset.  Please just talk to me" you felt the tears start falling again "I don't know what's wrong, I have just had enough of the hunting life today" he then went quiet.

The next thing you know he clicks his fingers "I have an idea, why don't we watch your favorite film, maybe eat so many snacks that we feel ill afterwards, what do you say?" he kept poking you. You turned to look at him "fine" you rolled your eyes to which he  clapped his hands together in joy and grinned "right then gorgeous you stay there and I will get our sleepover gear, we can stay up all night, do each others nails and talk about boys" he wiggled his eyebrows and you couldn't help breaking out in laughter at his comment "you are a idiot!" he bowed "why, thank you lady (y/n)" you let out another laugh then he disappeared.

Then he reappeared, holding (f/m) and loads of snacks. Then you noticed his appearance, his hair was in pigtails the best he could do and he had pink nails. It took you a moment to try and figure out what was going on but then you started laughing again this time so much harder and louder "what...what, are....you...doing?", "well girly  we are having a sleepover after all" he said in a singsong voice, this time the tears that started falling were from laughing so hard. He walked over and put the film on then chucked the snacks at you before lying on the bed pushing you away slightly "give me room, geez I need my room" you grinned at him taking some of the snacks and watching the film.

After the film ended you looked at Gabriel "hey, Gabe?", "yeah, what's up?" he smiled softly at you "thank you for today, it means a lot to me even if you look like an idiot, you really helped me out today so thank you" you sat up properly so you could give him a hug  to which he hugged back "you are so welcome, you know that I'm always here for you if you need me. You know how to reach me, now I believe it's time for this hunter to get some sleep, go on sleep you" he went to  stand up but you grabbed his wrist, he looked at you worried "you alright?", "can you stay please just until I go to sleep please?" he smiled and lay back down "of course I can, now get some sleep" you nodded and lay down cuddling into him "goodnight Gabe", "goodnight  (y/n).