Anniversary Disaster

Okay so this actually made me slightly unhappy to write at the beginning but oh my gosh the ending. *Fangirl scream* i mean....i hope you guys like it :)

You huffed in annoyance and sat down on your bed. Placing the pillow on your face and screaming into it in annoyance before throwing back onto the other side of the bed "I don't know why I am so surprised, he does this a lot" reluctantly you got up and trudged into the bathroom, thinking you may as well get a shower and hopefully it would help you clear your head.

However the thoughts just got more and more intense 'maybe, I'm not good enough for him anymore' you really didn't want to believe that this could be the truth but you couldn't help. You had been in a relationship with Gabriel for 5 months now and lately he had been more and more distant from you and would never turn up for the things you both had planned but you never thought he would miss your anniversary. The thought never dared to show it's self in your head but after tonight anything was possible 'maybe, he hates me or he has found someone better then me' you shook the thoughts from your head, wiped your tears off your cheeks and stepped out of the shower to get dressed.

You opened the door and as you walked out you were welcomed by the site of a table that had candles on that were burning, two plates and two sets of knives and forks which were then accompanied by wine glasses, there standing next to the table holding a red rose was Gabriel smiling. You just glared at him feeling the heat in your face intensify to show your anger, his smile faded and he put the rose on the table and walked over. He looked really worried "(y/n), sweetie what's wrong?", "you!" he looked taken back "what have I done?", "where were you earlier on? You know the anniversary meal we had planned with the reservation booked!" he blinked and sighed deeply "I know I missed tonight, but I want to make it up to you first we will have dinner, which I have cooked myself no angel mojo used at all. So please bare with me if it's burnt or anything" sighing you walked over and he pulled the chair out for you to sit on before retreating to his own.

He handed you the rose across the small table and you smiled at it to which he returned a smile "but this doesn't mean you are off the hook" he nodded "fair enough, I wasn't expecting to be either" he then gestured to the food "let's eat". You didn't want to say anything but the food tasted horrible, luckily you had an amazing wine to drink that could help you get rid of the awful taste. Gabe just smirked at you "what are you smirking at?", "why don't you just say it's horrible?" you blinked "first of all get out of my head and second because I'm a polite person", "you don't have to be honestly I think this food is foul too" he then stood up and clicked his finger and soft romantic music started planning.

He cleared his throat "(y/n), you are not only the most beautiful girl in the world but I am so lucky that you let me have the honor of going out with you. You could have any guy in the world but you chose me. Now I am aware I have been a dick the past couple of months and have not shown you enough just how much you mean to me, it's even gone so far that you think I hate you and have found someone else which will never happen, you are the only girl for me and I love you. So I was wondering if you-" he got down on one knee "would do me the honor of marrying me?" your eyes widened in shock and you gasped covering your mouth with a hand in utter disbelieve. You now had tears running down your cheeks "y-yes!" he grinned and you hugged him, he hugged back and spun you slightly "I love you (y/n)", "I love you too Gabe" he put the ring on your finger "does this mean I'm forgiven?", "it's certainly a great way to start" you smiled before standing on your tiptoes to kiss him.