f o u r

trigger!!!swearing.
if ya don't like swearing, don't read
M I C H A E L
I look around and realize, I'm not in my house. I look next to me and don't see Dodie next to me, I get up and stretch. I walk to the kitchen, "Dodie?" I see her only in a big shirt with no pants on. My face heats up, "Sorry," I mumbled, clearly embarassed.
Dodie faces me, "Oh sorry Michael, I didn't realize that you were awake till now," her face turns red, "I'll go put some pants on," she says and quickly runs up to her bedroom.
I blush and walk back into the living room. I sit down and sort out my thoughts, blushing like crazy.
"U-Um, hey, sorry you had to wake up with me no pants on," Dodie interrupts my thoughts, I looked at her, her face was as red as a tomato.
"It's fine, you're cute when you're embarassed," I smile and her face gets redder. She looks down at her legs and I quickly kiss the top of her head. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my house before my mum worries, goodbye Dodie. See you soon!"
"No please don't go," she pouts at me and I couldn't resist, I sighed and didn't leave.
"Fine, I'll send my mum a text before she worries," I grab my phone and send a few messages to my mum. I put down my phone and hug Dodie unexpectedly, she eventually hugs back. I smile, hugging her tighter. "Dodie."
"Yeah?"
"Do you know when I told you that you liked me, you know. Like, like me," I get nervous for her to reply.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, I'm feeling what you're feeling right now."
We pull away and she looks at me. I cup her face and leaned in. We got interrupted from the door opening, I look behind me and see her dad, smiling.
"U-Uh hey dad!" Dodie says, getting up and walking to her father.
"Hey Dodie!" he hugs her and notices me, "Hey Michael, what are you doing here?"
"I stayed the night with Dodie," I noticed what I said, "but we didn't like sleep with each other, I mean we did, but not that way!" my face turned red in embarrassment and Dodie and her father laughed at me.
"It's totally fine," her father said and I sighed in relief.
"Let's make food, I'm starving," I rubbed my tummy and went into the kitchen. I grabbed pancake mix and read the directions and started making pancakes.
"Mix pancake mix and eggs together," I mumble, trying to consentrate.
"Need help?" I jump, looking behind me and see Dodie by the doorway.
"Jesus! You almost scared me to death," I put my hand onto my chest, feeling my heart beating fast.
"Sorry," Dodie laughs and walks towards me. I continue working on my pancakes and I feel her eyes on me. I cough awkwardly, "Hello?"
She suddenly snap out of her thoughs and mumbles, "Sorry."
"No need to apologize," I smile at her and her face turns red. "What were you thinking about?"
"No-Nothing," she mumbles, "I'm going back into my room."
She runs out of the kitchen, leaving me in her kitchen, confused. I kept working onto the pancakes, once I finished, I took a plate and place the pancakes gently onto the plate. I walk into the living room, almost tripping on a random plastic cup. "Dodie! The pancakes are finished!" I yell, immediately hear footsteps running down the stairs. Dodie has an exciting look on her face, I smiled at how adorable she looks. She runs to the kitchen and comes back with two forks. She sits down next to me and hands me a fork, giving me a big smile. I look at her, eating the pancake.
"Do you want to watch something?" I ask, earning a nod from Dodie.
"Lets watch Bob's Burgers!" I pick up the remote and scroll down until I see 'Bob's Burgers.' I start the show and start eating.
•—
I look at Dodie, her eyes are closed and her head is on my shoulder. I smile. She looked so peaceful and I just wanted to hug her, so tightly that she wouldn't be able to let go. She's absolutely stunning and I feel like I'm at home whenever I'm around her. I'm starting to like her, my eyes widen. I haven't liked any for so long, I don't know what to do, do I just—do nothing? I like her a lot, I smile at the thought of knowing that she likes me.
"What are you smiling about?" Dodie's eyes flutter open, it makes my heart melt. She's so fucking adorable.
"Nothing," I continue smiling and Dodie's scoffs, rolling her eyes and laughs. I want to be able to call her mine, I want to be able to make sure that she's only mine, I want to be able to kiss her whenever I want to without it being weird. I just want her to be mine.
"Huh?" I didn't realize I said that out loud, I immediately covered my mouth with my palm.
"Nothing," Dodie looked at me with a confused look, but shrugged it off. Dodie stood up, putting on her jacket. "Where are you going?"
"There's a store next to this street, wanna come?" Dodie said, "I'm just getting some hair dye."
"Why hair dye?" I ask and mentally facepalmed myself mentally. Of course she's going to dye her hair, I said in my head. "You know what? Don't answer that question, it's a stupid question and I don't know why I asked it."
"It's fine," Dodie chuckled, grabbing some money.
"I'll come," I say, putting on a sweater. She smiles and waits for me while I put on my shoes, "Okay," I finish putting on my shoes and Dodie walks outside, I follow her.
"Today was a fun day, wasn't it?" Dodie looks at me and I nod, giving her a small smile. "Even though we didn't do much, I still had fun."
"Yeah, I mean, having fun doesn't include doing something. As long as you enjoy it, then that's fun. And I enjoyed what we did today," I play with my sleeve. I looked up, seeing Dodie's wide smile.
"I really enjoyed today too."
"Well, I better get going," I chuckle, Dodie nods and waves goodbye. I put on my jacket and walk out of the door.
—•
nicenicenice, dodie and michael's relationship right now = even if they just met, they're really fucking adorable together.
imma start doing questions soz
qotc ( question of the chapter ) : do you ship dodz nd mike ?
aotc: fuk yes.
if you don't ship dorochael, then fight me.
anyways, hope you liekd this chapter, luv u.
10 votes + 5 comments = new chapter :-)