h e r .

Her talents
Her dreams
Her confidence
Her loving ones
Her enemies
Her fears
Her nightmares
Her insecurities
Her life was a mess. She never knew how to overcome it, she doesn't know how to control it. The only thing she had that made her happy was her beloved piano. Though, it was dusty and old, doesn't mean that she didn't love it. The thought of her playing that rusty old thing lead others to think differently from what she thinks. She thought that it was lovely, very calming, and absolutely astonishing. Others, in the other hand, thought it was stupid and devistating.
"Why don't you play with technology like other teenagers do?" Her mother would complain. The thing she didn't understand was why don't other teenagers admire the sound of music like she does? She never understood and the great thing about that, was that it lead to her admiring other types of music from other intruments.
She started to get into guitars, she even had her own guitar hanging inside of her room.
She wasn't perfect, she didn't know how to perfectly tie her hair in a bun, or have the perfect outfit for the whole day. She had many insecurities, but she quickly ignores them. That's how she's smiling so much, her beloved ones supported her. Though, her mother didn't support her that well. Her mother did love her, just not in a supportive way. Her father would always be there for her, whenever she was young, her mother would be very supportive and her father would be away. She was very glad when her father realized that he didn't show his love to her and decided to always be by her side.
Others thought it was weird, others thought her father shouldn't be her best friend. They thought incorrectly, it wasn't wrong to her at all. She had a few friends, she stopped making more friends and wanted to be friends with people she trusts—her father. She knew she could trust her father because
1. He was her father.
2. He was there for her every step of the way. He helped her go through everything.
She was very happy from where she was, until she had to go to college. Of course she wanted to go to college, but she was very interested in learning more about music and maybe become a famous person, not for shaking her ass for a music video, for loving the music and putting her heart in it.
She met this very handsome young man. She was very astonished from how he was acting around her. She didn't know how to act, she never felt the way she did. He would mostly flirt with her—she didn't know how to flirt back. He would also love to hug her, not just a quick hug, a very deep hug that she'd always love to have. It made her very happy, she just didn't know how to show it. She really fancied him, it wasn't hard to not fancy him.
That him was Michael Clifford.
—•
um hi!
i hope you guys liked this fanfic, it's rlly annoying, yes, it sounds very posh like and british like. IM SORRY, i like it okay. i loVE BRITISH PEOPLE.
and americans, but some americans are very ignorant and racist.
okay goodbye.
aLSoo im gonna do this thing so ill know whe you guys want me to update
when a chapter gets to 5 votes and at least 3 comments, i'll update!