Eleven.

In the couple weeks since my day with Glenne, I've thought of little other than Harry. I constantly run her statements through my mind, trying to decide if I think she could be right. Harry might like me, and if he does, I don't know what I would do. But I have to wait for him to come to me, not me go to him. I'm still a bit of a girl in that regard. If he likes me, he'll tell me. But, I have decided to flirt a bit. I don't want to be obvious, but I want him to tell that I am interested. Amy says she'll coach me.

I'm sitting at work on a boring Friday when Harry and a few people come into the studio. "There she is!" I hear an unfamiliar accent shout once they're through the door. I look up to see a blonde head following the usual curly one and I realize it could only be Niall Horan. "Hey, Dill," Harry says when he reaches my desk. "Hi, Harry. What's going on?"

"Well, my comrades here showed up in LA and I thought I'd bring them down here, see if we can't get something awesome written for someone. Can you call Max please?" I'm a little sad he didn't come here for me like he's been doing of late, but I just nod and call Max telling him the whole of One Direction are in the lobby. As soon as I hang up, Louis comes around and perches himself on my desk. "So, you're Dylan huh? You're prettier than your picture."

"You've seen my picture?" I ask, looking to a guilty faced Harry. "Yes, I have. And you're prettier in real life. I just want to stare at you. May I?" Liam comes and pushes Louis off my desk. "Stop being a creep." He says to Louis. "Hi, I'm Liam. Pleasure to meet you, Dylan. Will you be joining the party later at Harry's?"

"Thanks a lot, Liam. Haven't had a chance to ask her yet, obviously. But yes, Dylan. I'm throwing a party later for this lot. You're invited, of course. I would really, really like you to come. You should bring Amy so Liam has something to look at." I laugh and agree, nodding. "What's this I hear about something to look at?" Liam asks, moving closer to Harry and I. Harry just grabs the framed picture on my desk and holds it out to Liam. "Holy shit," Liam mutters, looking at the picture. "Yeah, bring her for sure."

Just then Max comes out, hugging and slapping everyone with a smile on his face. He even smiles at me. The boys head off, Harry giving me one last smile, and I finish up my work. The boys stay for a few hours, leaving around six, making me promise to come after work and Liam begs me to bring Amy. Max and some of the crew are still here, so I do my usual end of day things and head home to convince Amy to come with me.

It doesn't take too much to persuade her, especially once I tell her that Liam saw her picture and started to drool. We dress quickly, not wanting to leave the boys waiting. I wear the dress I bought with Glenne, the vintage lace one, and Amy wears a tight black dress. She makes me wear some makeup, stating Harry needs to be knocked over when he sees me. We finish getting ready and call a cab. I remember Harry's address and Amy nearly pees herself when she sees his beautiful home. There are cars everywhere and music coming from the house. I grab Amy's hand and pull her through the door.

I see the boys before they see us, pointing them out to Amy. Niall sees us and nods his head, causing Harry to turn and see us. He lets out a long breathe then moves to me, pulling me into a hug without saying anything. "Dill, you look fucking incredible," he whispers in my ear making me shiver. He feels it and pulls back, looking into my eyes, smiling. He pulls away to address Amy, telling her she looks lovely. "Come on girls," he says, taking my hand. "Amy, I have someone I'd like you to meet." He leads us, still holding my hand, over to the group. "Oi, Liam mate, I have something for you." Liam turns and gasps, looking only at Amy. "Liam, this is Dylan's best friend Amy. Amy, this is one of my best friends Liam. I think you'll get along smashingly."

Liam pulls Amy in for a kiss on the cheek and whispers to her, causing her to blush. I'm shocked since I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen her blush in nearly five years. Amy smiles and nods to whatever he said and he leads her off. "Would you like a drink?" Harry whispers to me, his hand placed gently on the small of my back. I nod and smile and he leads me, taking my hand again, to the drinks and he pours me a glass of wine. We move back to the group and Harry pulls me slightly in front of him, his arm going around my waist from behind. His large hand warms my hip and I sigh, leaning into him.