Twelve.

When my phone rings early in the morning, I realize two things very quickly. One, I somehow made it back to my own bed after Harry's party last night and two, I am hungover as fuck. My phone is still ringing so I search for it without opening my eyes, grabbing it and answering it without a glance. "Uh, hello?"

"Hi, Dill." It's Harry. "How are you this morning?" I finally look and realize it's already ten in the morning. Well shit. "I was asleep, Harry. I feel a wee bit hungover since someone kept pouring wine down my throat." I hear Harry laugh, the sound making me smile. "Ha! I did no such thing. I was just trying to assure that you had a good time."

"And I did. Now, what do you want?" He laughs again, sighing into the phone. "You're so pleasant when you wake up. Remind me to remember that." I just let out a huff and wait for him to say whatever it is he wants to say. "Well the boys and I were chatting this morning over tea," I nearly snort, "and we're planning a little one off, a couple days down at this place in Australia. But, we figured, we'd be absolutely bored there just us and we would like you and Amy to come with us. You wouldn't have to pay for anything."

I sit there stunned, not even knowing what to say. "Uh, what?" Harry laughs and tells me again, reminding me to call into work for the next couple days. I tell him I have to ask Amy and I'll call back. I run into the kitchen and there she sits, smiling off into space. "Hey lover girl. I just had an interesting phone call." She jumps like I've scared her, which we're both used to, and turns to me. "Oh yeah? What was it about?" I settle onto the stool next to her and grab the glass of juice from in front of her. "Harry called. Said the boys are planning a, I believe he called it a one off, a little trip to Australia. Oh, and he invited us to come too."

"Are you shitting me right now?" I laugh, taking a bite of her uneaten toast. "Nope, can you get off work for the next couple days?" Amy stands, grabbing her phone and sends an email. She waits, her phone finally pinging. "Yep, I'm off until a week from Monday!" Wow, that was quick. "I think I'm going to mess with Harry," I say. She laughs and nods. I call him and wait for him to answer.

"So what's the decision, Dill?" His voice always makes me shiver, in a good way. "I'm really sorry Harry, but I can't go." He's quiet for a moment then starts to whine. "Oh, Harry, I'm just kidding. I just have to talk to work, but when are we going?" I hear Harry nearly squeal and look over to see Amy smiling at our exchange. "Well, we're planning to leave tonight, we've chartered a plane so we'll leave around five tonight. The flight is 15 hours so we can all sleep on the plane. Then we all figured we'd spend about three or four nights and fly home. So I would just take the week, Dill." He gets quiet again. "I'm really glad you're coming with."

"I'm glad too, Harry. Want us to just meet at your house? We'll pack and head over." Amy runs off to her room, grabbing her suitcase from under her bed. "That sounds perfect, Dill. Whenever everyone is ready we'll just head out. See you soon." I smile. "See you soon, Harry." With that, we hang up and Amy lets out a scream. "Oh my god, this shit just keeps getting better and better." I call Andrew and request the week to which he says no problem, and we get started on packing.

"You're totally going to fuck Liam, aren't you?" Amy scoffs, looking like I've offended her. "I don't know, but you're totally going to hump Harry. I already see it happening. Hey, what all should I pack?" I ignore her comment about Harry, moving to help her choose things. We decide on some things, bikinis, shorts, shirts and a couple dresses in case we want to do something fun while we're there. Once her things are packed, we move to my bedroom and I pack much lighter than Amy.

"Do you have any sexy underwear? You know, in case you and Harry end up naked together." I give her a pointed look. "Don't look at me like that. Harry was all over you last night and you fucking loved it. So, you should probably be prepared in case he can't keep his hands off of you again." I just nod, opening my underwear drawer for Amy to dig through. She throws some things into my suitcase then allows me to choose my own clothes. I pack a shiny white dress, cut super tight and low, it shows a lot of cleavage. I figure I might need to look sexy at least once when we're there.