Fifteen.

Going back to work after such a wonderful little vacation absolutely fucking sucks. It's a boring Monday, the studio almost dead leaving me little to do. I'm sneakily reading a story on my phone when I hear the door open and in walks my boyfriend. It still feels weird to think of him like that.

"Hi, baby," he says, leaning down to kiss me. "Hi. What are you up to?" He smiles at me. "Nothing really, just wanted to see you. How's your day going?" I sigh, looking around. "As you can tell, we're swamped. I've had not a moment's peace!" He laughs, kissing me quickly again and in that moment, in walks Max.

"Using work time to kiss on famous people? How responsible of you, Dylan." Well, I was starting to think that Max didn't hate my fucking guts, but that's obviously not the case. "She's kissing her boyfriend who came to see her for a minute. Nothing wrong with that, Max." Max makes a disgusted look. "Boyfriend? You're her boyfriend now?" Harry smiles, standing beside my desk. "Yes I am, asshole. Now, leave us be."

He leaves, muttering something I can't hear. "See, told you he fucking hates me," I say to Harry who pulls up a chair next to me. "No, darling, he hates me right now. He wants you. I got you so he's mad." I lean toward him, whispering, "He never stood a chance, baby." He smiles and kisses me. "You've never called me that before. It feels nice." He smiles, kissing me again. "But, I actually came here with a purpose, more than just seeing your perfect face." I roll my eyes at him.

"Would you like to go on a date tonight?" I smile, pretending to think. "Hmm," I say, a finger perched on my lower lip. "Will this be fancy?" He smiles, "the fanciest." I lean to him. "Will we dress up and look pretty?" He kisses me. "Yes, we'll dress up and you always look pretty." I'm sure I'm blushing but I don't hide it from Harry anymore. "You're smooth, Styles. I'll give you that. And I would love to go on a date. What time?"

"Well, you're off at 8 yes?" I nod. "Then how about I pick you up at 8, I'll run you home so you can get ready and we'll head out. But we'll have to move fast. We have to be somewhere at 8:45. Oh, and don't eat dinner. Deal?"

"Sounds perfect, Harry. I'll see you in a couple hours. I can't wait." He leans in, kissing me softly at first, before pushing his tongue between my lips. I sigh, gripping his arms that are braced on my chair around me. He pulls away smiling. "I can't wait either, baby. See you later. Have a good rest of the day." I smile and wave as he leaves, smitten with him. Max comes back out but looks through files, completely ignoring me. But, I'm way too happy from Harry's visit to even worry about whatever has crawled up Max's ass.

A few hours later when Harry runs me by home, I'm surprised to find the apartment empty. I half expected Ross and Zo to be here, hanging with Amy since they hadn't seen her all last week. But I make quick work of changing, pulling on a deep red slip dress, a sheath that hangs around mid-thigh. I slip on black high heels and tousle my hair, hoping my make-up will be good enough. I walk out to see Harry standing in the living room, looking at pictures. I clear my throat and he turns.

"Fuck me, we're staying here." I laugh, "What? No way!" He moves to me, his arms wrapping around me. "Yes way. You look fucking incredible. I don't want anyone else to see you looking this damn beautiful." I smile and kiss his cheek. "You don't want to show me off?" He smiles, scrunching his face at me. "Okay, you do have a point. I want every guy to look at you and hate me since I have you and they don't." He kisses me again before saying we should go. He holds my hand to the car and opens my door for me.

The drive is short and we arrive to a very tall building downtown. I know I look confused, but Harry tells me to trust him and he leads me inside and to an elevator. The ride is short and soon we're spit out into a small hallway, only one door telling us where to go. Harry opens it and tells me to lead the way. The room is all glass, the lights of the city shining in around us. There's a small table, set with flowers and candles, in the middle and I see a waiter standing off to the side. Over in the corner is a small room and I'm guessing it holds a kitchen.