Chapter 1

Now the whole book will be in third person if you want first person I will change it but second person I never really understood it so that's a no.

It was a lovely day cherry blossom leaves falling like pink rain. Everything was perfect well that's what Billi thought.

"What do you mean Sam?" She asked nervously Sam was her boyfriend since a party a year ago and since then they've been together ever since. "Billi we had it good together but we are basing it all on a one night stand," She felt hurt by that "No we are not Sammy I love you why can't you see that," Now she was getting mad "You don't know anything about me,"

"Yea I do your full name is Samuel Joseph Philips you work at a shoe store your mom and dad died in a plane crash so you were adopted you are doing online college currently and your girlfriend is Billi Z. Phoenix," She said feeling satisfied with herself.

"Who are my foster parents? where do I live? what's my favorite food? movie? video game." He started fading off. Billi was on the verge of tears she was desperate to keep a boyfriend she lost one every year this time it was a good one orange hair, blue eyes, and freckles it was perfect. Usually she goes for the bad boys but this was cute and good with a side of bad in the bed. "Please Sammy," She used her eyes he couldn't resist "I'm sorry," He got up and bended down to give her one last kiss a tear streamed down her cheek while kissing. Finally he broke it and left her crying she cried till she couldn't cry anymore she put the money on the French style table and left to go to her dumb apartment.

To tell you the truth it was beautiful as you walk in the kitchen on your right and dining room left, forward is the living room behind is the screened porch where Bonnie puts her plants. You walk up to the couch turn to your left and the bedrooms and the bathroom there. Boonie's room on the right and Billi's on the left.

 Billi came in through the lobby she walked over to the doorman "I need a pickup," she crashes her lips into his. (2 hours later) They walk backwards into the doorman's room, he closes the door behind them.Billi kisses the doorman bye and goes up to her room.

 She goes into Bonnie's room and plops herself on the bed next to Bonnie. Bonnie pats her back "Everybody saw this coming, well not everybody lots of people betted though," she doesn't even bother asking how she knows about the break-up cause Bonnie knows everything. Billi and Bonnie were sisters they shared a room in hospital when their moms gave birth to them and they were both without husbands and were alone, so they put their saving together and bought a house and lived in it ever since. They both raised Billi and Bonnie together Ms.Carson was gentle and kind while Ms.Phoenix was tough and strict so Bonnie more of Ms.Phoenix and Billi is in the middle of the two moms. Billi and Bonnie are sisters and best friends they have each others back no matter what. When it came to stuff like boyfriends and more stuff like that Bonnie knew people who would watch Billi and her boyfriends, so everything Bonnie knows her close friends know. Bonnie also mostly gets her money for the rent from betting on Billi's life. Other than that they love it each other to infinity and back. Billi can't even cry afer what she just did. "So the only boy you haven't broken up with is that dooman what's his name?" Billi knows abot the betting thing, so she made them promise if they know the name then they can bet, bt only if they know the name, and Bonnie doesn't know anyone that knows the doorman's name so they can't bet. "He's just the boy who I have the breakup sex with," Bonnie rolls her eyes "Want to go to a party," she shrugs "Maybe this time I'll stay home," Bonnie gets mad at that "So you're going to miss my party over a fucking little orange head sometimes you are so fucking confusing,"  Bonnie just wants to keep her safe and that is only with her or around her friends. Billi just rolls her eyes "Fine ok I'll come just calm down," Bonnie hugs her neck "You know why I was right," Billi pats her arm that is almost choking her, Bonnie lets go, but looks deeply into Billi's eye "Cause you want to keep me safe," Bonnie kisses her forehead "Cause I care for you,"Bonnie gets up. "Now that all that mushy stuff is over help me pick something out," Billi laughs.

(Sorry for short chapter well short to me I wanted to do a thousand words but it took me so long to do just 800 words and I saw the reads piling up I had to stop at 864 words thanks for reading ~ KJ).