Chapter 10~Confessions!?!

Starco and Penashi Rules!?!<Small Comic-con on picture above>

I have a bad feeling about this.

Recap!

"Yes,honey pie." Brittney said to his husband

_Start_

Unknown POV(#1)

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I said but I was tied to a chair and blindfolded

Unknown POV(#2)

"Where am I? Why is it so dark in here?" I said , but I was blindfolded and tied to a chair.

Marco's POV

Today is Spicy Thursday and Mom is making us Spicy Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings with Potato Salad. Obviously , I have to help her.

Lately, mom is getting weak recently and forgetful. I hope nothing happens to her.

It was 6:30 pm when Me and Mom finish setting the table. I called everyone to make sure that they are ready for dinner.

Boone is on the living room, while Sashi is outside. Penn is on our room and Star is on the bathroom.

"Guys, Dinner is ready" I shouted at them.

They all rushed from every direction, to go to the dinning room.

After 10 minutes of eating. They compliment me and my mom.

"Awww..Thanks." Mom replied to their comments.

"Hey, wanna play a game?" I asked them, then all of them nodded

"What's the game?" Penn asked me,

"Truth or Dare." I said as I obsevered their faces, all of them nodded.

"No thanks" Sashi,Boone and Penn said

"Aw,come on." Star said as she group them " It'll be fun."

"I guess it'll be kinda fun." Boone said

"I still think it's boring." Sashi said, but Penn hugged her

"Everything is gonna be  alright." Penn reassured Sashi, who's still confuse by his wild and unusual movements.

"Ugh, Fine. I play your stupid game." Sashi said, rolling her eyes

"That's my girl." Penn said to Sashi

I said to Penn and Sashi to buy some snacks at the Stop & Slurp - the place where me and Star first defeated Ludoo and his minions.

While Boone and me , get some extra pillows and blankets, just in case.

While Star is transforming her room to look like a scary bedroom.

~TimeSkip~

Star's POV

"Now, Penn it's your turn" Boone said to Penn