Chapter 11~The Kidnapping and The Birthday

#HelpMe
R-recap
"Hhhhheeeeelllllppppp!?!" They both said
_Start_

Toffee's POV

"Oh, honey." I said.

"Oh, Toffee. When will be married?" She asked me

"Sooner,my love" I replied

--->A/N<---
There's a reason why Brittney has a middlename of Crystal. Toffee Crystal and Brittney Wonc are married but not legalized. So Starco and Penashi fans out there, better watch out for the forces of evil.
--->A/N<---

Meanwhile

"Help us...." Oskar yelled for help.

"Help please...." Jackie yelled also for help

"Ah, Shut up you piece of lazy cows." She replied. I was getting irritated to the sound that they're making. Good thing my wife shut them up.

"That's my girl." I said to her and kissed her forehead

Marco's POV

Right now, I'm celebrating my 16th birthday . I feel great and very happy now that Star is my girlfriend . Plus this is weird that my birthday is February 14th .

Penn and Sashi are now BFGF[Boyfriend Girlfriend]  , I found out when they accidentally confessed their love each other, at my house . They are fighting over which is better — men or women . My guess is love is something worth figting for.

While Boone is just ......Boone. He's Still fat though.

Right now I'm at the dinning room with Star, Penn, Boone, Sashi, my parents and my  friends — Melanie, Serena , and Kaela.

<Introduction >
Melanie, Serena and Kaela are Star's bestfriends. They are besties, other than PonyHead. Because Star friends them so I decided to friend them.

Kaela. Star's first bestfriend. A Filipino exchange student. She has Black Haired girl with a pearl necklace, wears fashionable clothing and has a great personality .

She likes 1D , school and friends.

They met when we are at Prom. Oh, I'm Star's partner at that time. Star and Kaela bumped each other that night and instantly became, you know....You get the idea.

Melanie. Star's second bestfriend. An American Exchange Student. Long Blonde Hair just like Star with a butterfly hairpin , wears outdoor clothes and also has great personality .

They met in Starbucks Café and accidentally misplaced their orders. Star ordered Strawberry milkshake but ended up with Melanie order, Flat White Latte .Then that's what started their friendship.

Serena. Star's third bestfriend. An UK exchange student. White headed girl with a nerdy glasses, wear great clothes and has a great personality.

She was our neighborhood when she transferred  to our school. She was an A+ student

<IntroEnded>

"Happy Birthday to you(2x).....Happy Birthay(2x).....Happy Birthday to you" They chanted together, happily.

My Birthday will never be better when Star suprissed me with her Magic Tricks. I hope she will not burn our house —again.

After the party our friends left while our parents already tired and went to bed early. Leaving us 5 [Me, Star, Penn, Sashi, and Boone] at the leaving room.

"What are we gonna do today?" Boone asked us, I'm still gonna think of something

"How about the movies?" I said
"How about the museum?" Penn said
"How about the park?" Star said
"How about the gym?" Sashi said

We all widened our eyes " gym ?" We all asked in unison

"Yeah, to make Penn buffed." Sashi responded

Penn gulped, nerviously about Sashi statement. But he was about to leave when I said.

"How about the park?"

"That's great"
"Cool"
"Good one"
"Yeah, I'm gonna train Penn there."

Their usually response. The fact that I'm he only one considering their suggestions.

After 15 minutes, we went to the park.

At the park, me and Star brought Ice Cream and shared it to one another. We we're laughing , not because of the ice cream on our nose , but seeing Penn and Sashi traning hard in the sun— makes us both laugh. Boone, on the other hand, hide in the bush. Obviously he was next to train with them.

After that great training, we went to the movies, we watched 'Titanic' . Star cried so much, while Penn kept teasing Sashi to cry like Star. But a punch in the shoulder was inflicted to Penn. Me and Penn knew that Sashi is tough, but we saw something that tough girls wouldn't do — let out a single tear in their eyes.

Penn comfort her, after all what happened that makes Sashi giggle. While I do the same thing to Star.

After the movie 'titanic' we went to a history museum about World War I and II. It was kinda educational but the girls and Boone are bored.

So we went to a professional gym. The fact I can see it, Penn isn't enjoying a bit.

After that 'intense' day, we went home for dinner. We have Paella. It was delicious.

The before our night ended. I planned a small kiss on a cheek on Star. She , without a word, kiss me back. It was the best.

End

Happy Valentine's Day Update— For everyone.

ifisaty , Kaelamellepacamps_ , SerenityNyx  here's your characterization bio. Hehehe....

Love N Kisses. ❤️ and 💋

Rockutoo~Out

PS
ifisaty  as Melanie
Kaelamellepacamps_  as Kaela
SerenityNyx  as Serena

Quick Playlist[This means that play the following while reading]
TroublemakerOllys Murs
Best Friend — Jason Chen
Honey , I'm good — Andy Grammer