Chapter 9 - I don't know

Ally POV

I woke up in Austin's arms. I looked up to see if he was awake yet. He wasn't. He was so cute while sleeping, his chest was going up and down slowly, his lips were slightly parted and he seemed so peaceful. 

"Hey, were you staring at me?" Austin asked. 

"Uh, yeah." I said, I felt myself getting red. 

"You're just too cute." Austin says. 

"I can't be cuter than you while you're sleeping." I said. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked. 

"Uhh, I don't know, what do you want to do?" I asked. 

"I don't know, shall we get some breakfast first?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and we both get up out of the bed and walk downstairs to get some breakfast. 

"Shall we go walk in the park?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure." He said. 

"But are you sure you want to do that, we could get recognized because of the photo, you know.." I said. 

"Yeah, I am, are you?"  He asked. 

"Uh yeah of course I am." I said. We both laughed and went upstairs to change our clothes. We walked downstairs and stopped in front of the door. 

"Wait, I'm not sure" I said. 

"Just take my hand, we'll go together." He says.

"Haha Austin, we're not bungee jumping." I joked and took his hand.

Austin POV

We walked outside and the sun was shining. It's a beautiful day. We went to the park and sat down on the grass. There were some people who were looking at us, but I didn't care. I knew why they were looking though. I smiled at Ally and she looked at me with a sad face. 

"We should go..." She says, she takes my hand and stands up. She must have noticed the people staring at us. 

"Okay then." I say and stand up as well. We both walk home and we sit down on the couch. I held my arm around her shoulders and she snuggled into my arm and she draped her arms around my waist. She sighed. 

"Are you alright?" I ask. 

"Yeah I am, I just didn't like all those people staring at us. This photo is really changing my life Austin, It's ruining it." She says. She sounds quite desperate. I held her a little closer and said it was okay. I didn't care that much about what had happened after the photo got published. It didn't really bother me. But I don't like to see Ally unhappy. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently. She pulled away quite soon, I guess she's not in the mood to be romantic. We just sat there and watched TV. We also ate dinner and then I saw it was already 10 pm. 

"We should go to bed." I say.

Ally POV

"Okay, I'm quite tired." I say and we both walk upstairs. We change into our pyjamas and I brush my teeth and lay down in the bed. Austin takes a quick shower, brushes his teeth and lays down in the bed as well. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. 

He kisses my neck and says: "I never thought it would be you, the girl who I would love this much." I smiled and said that I loved him. He says that he loves me and we both try to fall asleep. 

When it's half an hour later and I'm still not asleep, I say: "Austin I can't sleep." "No, me neither Ally." he says. 

"It's just, the photo makes everything so complicated.." I say. 

"Are you sure you still want to be with me? I know we'll make it through this." He says. He's desperate, I know he still wants to be with me, I feel it. 

"I don't know Austin, I don't know..." I say.