Chapter 28 - What happened?

Ally POV

The cop stepped into the car after he watched the specialists taking away Kira. 

"Are you guys ready to go to the police station?"  

"Yes, I think" I said, still in shock. We have waited almost an hour for the cop to drive us away from Austin's house. 

"What kind of questions are they going to ask us?" I ask. 

"Not much, about Kira, about what she did to you and the history between all of you" We arrived at the station and we got out of the car. Austin held my hand when we walked to the room. We both sat down and the officer greeted us. He wrote down our names and some information about us. 

"So, why did Kira 'attack' you?" "Well, this is a long story," Austin said, "I was dating her, when I saw Ally again. She was the love of my life, we started dating and Kira found out about it, I broke up with Ally, but I got back to her because I love her more than Kira, she couldn't handle it, and started stalking us and attacking us, and this was the last thing she did" The officer writes everything down quickly. 

"Okay, miss Dawson, How was your relationship with Kira? For how long have you known her?" 

"We've been sort of rivals when we were younger, when Austin first met her, he wanted to date her but he also liked me. He ended dating me and then we kind of broke up because he went on tour and I stayed in Miami because I got a record label, I haven't seen her until I saw Austin again, I went to one of his concerts" 

"So you weren't friends at all?" the officer asks. 

"nope" I say. "I think I know enough, we will send you to a psychologist to  help you overcome what happened." 

"Thank you" I say. We leave the office and go home. It's already 2 am so we quickly get to sleep.

Austin POV

Today is the first day that we're going to the psychologist. I better wake up Ally. She seems really peaceful when she's asleep, I hope she's not having a nightmare right now. 

"Ally, wake up!" I say in a sweet tone. 

"Good morning Austin" She says in a sleepy tone, she sits up in the bed. 

"Good morning princess, you should get up, we have to go to the psychologist today" And then she remembers what happened yesterday, and falls back onto the bed again and sighs. 

"Ally, it's the best way to overcome what happened, it will make both of us happier" I say. 

"Okay then" She says and slowly gets up. After we changed and brushed our teeth we drove to the psychologist. It's a lady, she starts talking to Ally, alone. Then she asks me to join the conversation. We talk about what she did with the gun, and what we have seen yesterday.  She talks with us about different ways to overcome it, and then we make an appointment for a next time and then we leave the room. I want to take Ally somewhere tomorrow, just to do something else than worrying.