Beginning

1997

Blinking lights are hurting my eyes. Ear deafening music is swirling inside the sorority house, because I, the Queen of Rho Epsilon Delta, is obviously throwing a party in order to maintain my popularity. Yes, only for that reason alone. Gagawin ko lahat para doon even if I have to slap their faces with my money.

" Put your hands up everyone and let your body dance in the beat! " I said, as I make my way to stand above an empty table, bringing up the glass in my hand and beaming the most beautiful smile that I could give. Grinding their bodies with each other. Some would kiss as they dance, some would grope someone's butt and many sensual things that any of you could imagine.

My eyes scanned the entirety and what caught my attention was the man in a black semi fitted shirt. Napatunganga na lang ako noong nakita ko s'ya. He smirked at me and I find it very sexy.

Bumaba ako and I fought my way tungo sa kinatatayuan niya. Here I am standing in front of that man. His eyes met mine. I couldn't say a thing but I know for sure that no words could ever describe how physically perfect he is. He grabbed my waist, pulled me close to him.

" Sabihin mo lang kung handa ka nang ibigay 'yan sa akin.. " he said, taking a sip from the bottle of beer in his hand. After that...he placed the bottle on top of the table, that is only a few inches away from us.

With no hesitation I answered, closing the gap between us by kissing him on the lips. He left me shocked when he deepened the kiss. I couldn't breathe for he keeps on giving me lustful kisses. He's so good to the point that I let his tongue in my mouth, finally our breath became one. Our tongues intertwine. I feel like drowning but I can't get enough of him. " I bet you know my answer... " I uttered when I had the chance to be free from his kisses.

His hands travelled to my buttocks, groping them. I gasp in surprise. For this is my first time.

Afterwards, I invited him to my bedroom where only we can enjoy each other's company. Ikinagulat ko na lang noong bigla n'ya akong binuhat just like how a groom would carry his wife after their long-awaited wedding.

Hanggang sa makarating na kami sa harapan ng kuwartong nasambit ko kanina. I asked him to put me done, which he did. He placed his right hand on the doorknob and opened it. " Don't worry, I assure that you'll enjoy every second of it.. " sinundan n'ya lang ako ng tingin sa pagpasok ko. I can feel that my body is starting to release some kind of heat and it's all because of him. I grabbed his shirt collar, dragging him inside. " Sandali lang.. " he just gave me a look, a look that is enough to make my ov*ries explode. I caught his right hand, still on the doorknob. " Isasara ko lang. Para walang istorbo. "

I don't know what's gotten into me and what's happening right now. Ang alam ko lang, I need to give myself to him.

Ugh..

A groan escaped from my mouth as he lay me down to the bed. He went for the hem of his shirt and removed it. Revealing his sculpted chest and protruding muscles which is damped by sweat.

Maraming nangyari 'so-sensual-moments' sa amin that night, all that I could say is that...he's a beast in the bed.

The next day, I woke up with no clothes to cover my body. Sitting down as the blanket slid down, exposing my naked body. I shifted my vision from different sides but there wasn't any sign of the man who just banged me so hard last night. I released a sigh. Luckily, my eyes caught something. " A note? "

Good Morning, Babe.Hoping that we could go for another round in the future.

-Leo