wake up

Hello, My name is Andrea, I live with my mom who is an alcoholic. My dad has been standing in a really long line at the grocery store since I was like 5(she doesn't have a father) and my Bestfriend is named Cameron & I'm anti-social so he tries to push me to be social. it doesn't work.

"Get your assss upppp Andrea" Said Cameron while shaking me viciously.

"I don't want to get up go away" I say as I throw a pillow at his head.
There's complete silence for at least 5 minutes and all of a sudden im soaking wet. this bitch poured cold water on me.

Andrea: CAMERON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE

Cameron: I know right? now shut up and get dressed we are going somewhere and I don't care if you don't want to. it's 6 Pm for crying out loud I'm not letting you do this to yourself. GET UP AND BE READY BY 7. that's a full hour to get dressed.

"Where the hell are we even going" I say as I attempt to dry off.

"A party now shut up" he says as he walks away from me and makes his way toward my window.

"WAIT WHAT PART-" And before I knew it he was out my window. he thinks he is Tarzan or some exotic shit. one day he's gonna fall out that window and break numerous bones and I'm gonna be there to laugh at it.

I turn on hotling bling by William Singe and hop in the shower. This should be interesting.