awkward

ANDREAS POV:

After I get out the house I see Jack outside of his car on my side, he tries to open the door for me but I won't let him. I get in and close it myself. He looked pretty pissed and walked back to his side.  I guess that was pretty bitchy.

Andrea:  I'm sorry it's just-

he cuts me off.

Jack: I know I understand. you're still pissed about what happened. It was a pretty fucked up thing to do.

Andrea: yea. I really liked you ya know?

Jack: I know. I'm sorry about that I truly am. In my defense I didn't know you actually liked me. you never told me.

Andrea: I TRIED. I tried so many times to tell you that I liked you, you just were to stuck up Arden's ass to notice.

after I said that. it was an awkward silence but some music was playing so it was an ok awkward silence if that makes sense. A year ago I really liked Jack. we hung out almost all the time and we used to flirt with each other all the time. so in my head I'm like fuck yea man lets do this thing. But at my party last year he brought his "girlfriend" Arden. and that really hurt me. I guess it was kinda my fault for not telling him but fuck that he should've known. He should've at least told me he was talking to someone. idk. it just seems like he should've told me that. But they aren't dating anymore so we will see what happens. I wouldn't mind being with Jack. he's really sweet.... sometimes and he has a great personality... sometimes.

Jack: we are here. but before we get out A, I really wanna say that I'm sorry and next time, literally tell me you have feelings for me. I'm not a very bright guy haha I can't just read your mind.

Andrea: alright. Thanks means a lot

we get out the car and I walk in front of Jack as he follows, I can feel him staring at my ass. So I look back at him and just smile. We get inside and it smells like nothing but weed and bad weave.

JACKS POV:

I tried my best to apologize to Andrea. She seemed as if she didn't give a damn about what I had to say. it's pretty Understandable though. She walks in front of me and I can't help but stare at her ass. She caught me and I begin to think my life is over. And then she smiles. Everything's good. We walk inside and it smells like straight loud and disappointment. Skate Maloley, one of my friends from back in Omaha calls my name and I walk over to him. Andrea follows.

"BROOOO, What's up!" I say as I pull him into a "bro" hug.

Skate: Shit bro, nothin much just making music and smoking weed, the usual.

Jack: Speaking of music, where the hell is Sammy, miss that kid

Andrea coughs like she is trying to get my attention but I don't pay it any mind.

Skate: He's somewhere with Cameron and Lia. I have no clue.

Andrea: CAMERONS HERE... with Lia? and he didn't tell me. I'm gonna kill him. I'll see you Jack I'm gonna go find cam.

She walks away and then comes back.

Andrea: Oh by the way, skate it was really nice meeting you. You're hot, Thanks Jack for introducing us.

She walks off again and I walk with skate to grab a drink.