The beginning of a war

Lauren's point of view

I woke up. It was 10 in the morning but I had to get up. Today was my last day in this house and I had to finish packing so I didn't leave anything here. I walked downstairs and my mom was on the phone with someone.

She hung up the phone and dialed another number. She walked into the other room. I just sighed and grabbed a donut out of the box.

5 minutes later:

I walked into my living room and watched tv for awhile. My mom came in and sat down next to me.

"When do we leave for our new house?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Were not going to the house, something came up!" She said.

"So we are staying in this house?" I asked, confused.

"No, I didn't have enough money to pay the finances of the house we were gonna buy, So I called up my friend Caroline and she told me that there is a house on sale across the street from her. She said we could stay with her until I am able to buy the house on sale." She said.

"That's cool. Atleast we still have a place to stay." I said.

"Yea, well go finish packing, we leave in an hour for the flight." She said.

"Oh, there is one more thing." she said, smiling.

"What's that?" I asked, curious.

"She has a son. His name is Austin Mahone and he is 17. He is a cute, young man." She said. I put on a fake smile. How was I supposed to spend a couple of months, in a house, with him. I guess I will be able to find out.

2 hours later:

We were on our way to the airport. We finally got there and we only had 20 minutes before they made us get on the plane. I got out the cab and grabbed my suitcases. I started walking towards the airport. My mom was at my heels, telling me that it was gonna be so fun. I couldn't believe what I was about to go through. Before I knew it, we were on the plane.