2 months later:

For the last 2 months, Austin had gave me a promise ring and my mom had bought the house across the street.

I woke up and was in Austin's arms.

I tried to get out and in the shower. Austin didn't let me go. I pinched him but he didn't flinch. I punched him and he still didn't move. I kissed him and his eyes flickered open. He smiled.

"You were waiting for that all along, weren't you?" I asked.

"Maybe but hey, that punch hurt." he said.

"Haha I guess you could say I'm strong." I said.

"Not as strong as me." He said, while picking me up. He carried me all the way down his stairs and out the back door!

"Put me down, please?" I said. He just tightened me so I had no way of jumping down or falling off. I hit him about 3 times before he actually started loosening his grip and pushing me down. I knew he was gonna let me get off him.

"Thank you, aust-. I was cut off because I was suddenly dropped in the water. Austin knew I hated getting in the water, this early. He did it before and promised to never do it again. He just broke a promise! I mean I hate when people make promises and don't keep them. He is a liar. Maybe our relationship means nothing to him. How am I supposed to know? He might have been lying this whole time. I don't know, if I can still trust him, it was only a little promise but he still broke it.

I looked up at him and saw that he probably read my mind! He had an I'm sorry look on his face! I got up and ran towards the house! I could hear him calling my name but I ignored! I walked in his room and locked the door! I heard his phone go ding, indicating that he got a text! It was from a unknown number and it read:

'Hey babe! I wanted to know if you got rid of that slut yet! I love you.' I read the text over and over. Austin was cheating on me? He gave me a promise ring. I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong. I had tears in my eyes. Austin had been banging on the door for about 10 minutes!

I got all my stuff and packed it in my bag. I made sure that I had everything and opened the door. I threw austin's phone at his chest but it was so well built, that he probably didnt feel a thing. I remembered the text from earlier and I remembered being reffered to as a slut.

"Might wanna tell your other girlfriend, that the 'slut' is gone because were over." I was walking, when he grabbed my arm.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Look at the message and you will know." I said. "Oh yeah and I also think, that this belongs 2 you now." I said, taking the promise ring off and throwing it at him. He looked hurt and I was crying.

I ran out the door and across the street. I knocked on the door. My mom opened it and I ran into my room and cried and cried. My mom came in, already knowing what happened because Austin's mom came over and told her.

2 hours later:

I was in bed, sobbing. I was home alone because I made my mom go to a party, so I could be alone. I walked into the kitchen. It was pitch black and I could see a figure, entering my house. Was I being robbed? I then noticed the figure was Austin. I ran to my room, crying. I didn't want to see or talk to him. He came in, and sat at the end of my bed. I looked at him and it made me cry even more!

"Lauren, don't cry. Let me explain." He said.

"Explain what? That your cheated on me and that I was being referred to as a slut and that you never really loved me?" I said.

"First of all, I didn't cheat on you, second of all, your not a slut, you haven't slept with anyone and third of all, I do love you and always did." he said.

"Ok, what do you explain the text? How do you know I haven't slept with anyone and how do I know that you truly love me?" I asked.

"The text was from my ex and she wants to get back together and she wont leave me alone. I am your or was your boyfriend, remember you told me all your secrets and one of them was that you never slept with anyone. I do love you." He said.

I looked at him and felt stupid. I already knew about his ex and didn't think that it was her. I guess that I was wrong!