-Death Note- Lawliet x Reader

You skipped towards Lawliet's office, a mischievous smile appearing on your face. A few hours prior, you added alcohol into L's flask full of coffee. It was an experiment to see how L would be since you had never seen him loosen up.

You place your hand on the cold door knob and opened the door ever so slightly.

"Lawliettttt" you say melodically, excited to see a drunk L.

Grunts and groans fill your ears which caused panic to flood within you. You throw the door open and rush towards a helpless looking L slumped over his computer.

You placed a hand on his cold one.

Tears threatened to appear. "L..?" Maybe you had taken it too far with the alcohol...

In a blink of an eye, strong hands firmly gripped your delicate wrists, making you fall to the solid ground.

You gasp, looking up at the zombie like man who was now on top of you and pinning you down.

"(y/n)" Lawliet said in a seductive voice.

The scent of alcohol hit your quivering face. Maybe you had put too much in his coffee.. Oh well, too late to think about that now.

"L! Ahem, would you mind getting off m-."

Before you could finish, you felt his soft cold lips crashing down on yours. It's true that you liked Lawliet but that was only a silly little crush! You never intended your relationship to get this far.

A slight blush appeared on your cheeks as L slowly released your wrists and started moving his hands down your body.

A moan escaped you. God dammit! You thought to yourself. This isn't the time to be enjoying this!

You had to think fast of how you're going to get out of this situation.

I got it!

You pull away from the kiss and whisper "Sorry L but I have to do this for your sake."

3..2..1.. Bang! You head-butt him which instantly causes L to pass out. His head gently falls on your chest.

"Tch, what am I gonna do with you hm?"

Lawliet is quite a slim man but that doesn't mean he's not heavy.

"Oof" Struggling to manage his weight, you finally arrive in his room. It was a plain room with white walls and a light wood flooring. The contents of the room were simple items such as the obvious things like a bed and a desk but it was also filled with little presents you had given him over the years.

You drop Lawliet on his bed and tuck him in. He did look kind of cute in his helpless state.

You was about to exit but you heard mumbling coming from the drunk man. "L, you awake?"

"(y/n).. I l-love you.." Slurring even in his sleep.

Pink dusted on your cheeks. You tiptoed towards L. Making sure not to wake him, you gently placed a kiss on his cold forehead, whispering "I love you to" before finally exiting the room in a daze.