-Attack On Titan- Erwin x Male Reader

"Shit."

"Excuse me sir?"

You raise your head up to see the blond, stoic man with quite bushy eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, sorry." You franticly search through your wallet, fumbling to find your drivers license.

Realising that you had forgotten it at home, your (e/c) eyes dart over to the wheel.

I'm gonna have to make a run - or drive - for it.

You felt metal suddenly cuffing around your wrist.

"I'm gonna need you to step out of the car please."

Stepping out of the car angrily, you accidentally stomped on the officers foot, causing him to push you hard against the vehicle.

"Woah woah, calm down big boy, that was an accident" you caught a glimpse of a name tag conveniently stuck on the mans chest "Erwin is it? C'mon, let me go would you..."

You were slowly cut off due to the mesmerising brown eyes staring back at you and eyebrows raised.

Surprisingly soft lips crashed down onto yours, Erwin's tongue exploring your wet cavern hungrily.

Determined to play just as rough, you allowed your hands to slip into the back of his trousers.

Needing air, you both pulled apart gasping and panting heavily.

"Cheeky but I'm still going to arrest you." Erwin laughed before realising you had escaped the cuff on your one wrist and attached the blond to the car instead.

You grinned and bit your lip "thanks for the make out session, call me sometime."

Erwin starting shouting angrily as you almost skipped in happiness to his car.

"COME BACK HERE."

This was too much fun.

"THANKS FOR THE CAR AS WELL, IT'S BEEN FUN!"

Slipping in through the open window, you started up the gears and drove past the angry Erwin at full speed, mocking his vulnerability and stupidity.

Requested by @Annie_the_polar_bear , this was shorter than expected but hope you enjoy >//<