-Deadman Wonderland- Crow x Reader

Deadman Wonderland. A prison you never escape from. Or was it?

I was in for murder and had long given up hope to be set free again.

"Do you trust me?" He said.

"Of course" you reply with determination.

Although Deadman Wonderland was a hellhole - being tortured every single day - there was a slight ray of sunshine which emitted through the halls of the prison.

That ray of sunshine was Crow, the man you loved with all your heart.

He allowed you to escape with him which regained some of your sanity in the world and in humans.

Blinking a few times, you shook your head to remember the task in hand instead of remembering the past.

Today, you were going to make Crow dinner. It had been a year since the escape and stoic man had been looking after you ever since.

Today was an opportunity to thank him by cooking dinner. Yeah it was a stereotypical womanly thing to do which was not you at all but it was better than nothing.

You had broken into Crow's dingy apartment to cook in the first place which was a very hard task indeed.

However finally everything was in place. The food was cooking so you could put your feet up and daydream of how the night could span out.

After several hours of daydreaming, the scent of smoke started to seep into your nostrils.

"Crap, this always has to happen to me" you muttered.

Running into the kitchen, you saw to your dismay that the chicken you had been cooking was now just a black blob.

Crow had risked his life for you and you couldn't even cook a chicken.

"Okay (y/n), pull yourself together." You muttered in determination to yourself.

When in doubt, call (favourite pizza place).

After half an hour, the doorbell rang.

"Finally."

You dragged your lifeless body towards the source of the echoing sound and opened the door.

Whatever soul you had, immediately evaporated as you saw Crow's tired looking face.

"Hey babe."

Crow looked at you as if you wore a thousand sorrows on your face.

"H-how did you even know I was here? Where are your keys?"

Smirking, he replied with "one whole year has allowed me to study you, I know your scent I know your mind, I know when you've broken into my apartment."

What meant to be funny instead broke your motivation therefore you collapse to the cold, hard floor and start sobbing.

Looking perplexed, Crow slowly knelt down beside you and started petting your head awkwardly. "Do I really smell that bad?" He questioned.

This only made you cry harder; the man whom you owe your life to is trying to make you laugh when you're the one who's supposed to be repaying him in any shape or form.

"Please (y/n), stop crying..?"

Despite desperately trying not to laugh, a giggle escaped your lips due to the shear awkwardness of the man.

Finally gathering yourself together, you decide on telling Crow the plans you had for him.

"So that's why you started crying?"

You nodded sadly.

"Tch, idiot."

Tears threatening to escape once again, you looked up expecting to see anger radiating off of Crow, however you saw a small fragment of a smirk peek out from his lips.

Suddenly happier, you leaped up and put your arms around him and giggled "I love you Crow."

Burying his head in your (h/l), (h/c) hair, the man silently muttered "and that's all I have ever asked for."

Requested by @IreneKirkland , I'm so sorry that it seems rushed, I struggled with this character for some reason. Hope you enjoy nonetheless o/o