017

A/N how are you people

✘✘✘

[You're home!]

Emma woke up to the front door slamming and immediately jumped up and ran down stairs.

"Dad! You're home! I missed you" Emma yelled hugging her dad.

"I missed you too, sweetheart!" He yelled spinning her around.

"Its so nice you're finally home. I have leftovers I'll heat them up for you!" Emma was bouncing around the house in a great mood. She heated up the food then brought it to her dad who was sat on the chair holding a familiar jacket.

Dammit taehyung I told you not to forget it

"Whose jacket is this?" He asked as she handed him the food.

"My friends" she responded taking it from him and sitting on the couch.

"Honey, you are old enough to have a boy in your life but please let me meet them before they come in the house. Okay?" He said patting her shoulder.

"What?! I'm-we're. We're just friends dad" Emma stuttering nearly choking on her water.

"Mhm" he said looking at her suspiciously "either way he was in my house I want to meet him, I like knowing your friends"

"O-okay, I'll go text him and get changed" she said then darting upstairs. Emma rubbed her surely red face with cold water then dried her hands and went to get her phone.

V♡

hey uh so my dad found your jacket and now he wants to meet you

Oh... I'm sorry I could've sworn I grabbed it, but uh Yeah. When & where?

How about tomorrow? Atttt 5pm we can have dinner here.

Sounds good see you then, namjoon just broke the couch I gotta go xx

um...okay good luck with that, see you then xx

✘✘✘

A/N really short chapter (I've got a secret about this book would ya like to know?)