016

A/N hiyaaa everyone

✘✘✘

[Birthdays and smashed cakes]

"JIMIN STOP IT" someone screamed from behind the door

"WHY DON'T YOUUUU STOP HAHAHAHAJA" She heard someone else yell.

Emma squeezed taehyungs hand nervously "um so this is the place Yea?"

"Yup, don't be nervous their just loud" he smiled a rectangle smile at her, he'd already found out she couldn't help but smile when he did that. Taehyung knocked on the door and yelling came to a halt and the door was whipped open.

A tall boy with silver hair looked back at them with a very unpleased expression "hey, Yea so jimin already smashed the freaking cake cause he sat on it"

Taehyung pouted "I wanted cake" he mumbled

The boy looked at Emma and she smiled at him which he returned "I'm namjoon"

"I'm Emma" she said smiling.

Namjoon looked surprised "you're Emma?!" She nodded sneaking a glance at taehyung who was blushing "Ive heard so much about you, nice to finally meet you"

"You too! V has mentioned you a lot too" she smiled looking at tae again to see him nervously scratching the back of his neck. Namjoon moved letting them by into the apartment.

"Hey guys this is Emma!" Namjoon announced loudly surprising and making her blush.

"Emma hi! Im Yoongi" he smiled from where he sat and she waved and alowed the rest the introduce themselves. There was also, j-hope, jin, and jimin. And she already knew jungkook who had already waved at her. She was surprised to see Caroline but didn't really question it just waved, she assumed jungkook invited her yesterday knowing that Emma would be there.

Eventually the group got settled in and continued to party and sang happy birthday to jin. At many points during the party she had to smack V in the back of the head for trying to Eat the sat on cake and everytime he'd continue to whine that he'd been thinking about it all day. They had decided to watch movies in which apparently caused everyone to fall asleep cause later She woke up and everyone else was still asleep.

9:00

she sighed, her dad would be home tomorrow which meant she had to go home.
She stood up out of taehyungs grasp and turned to face him. Emma smiled at the sight of the sleepy boy and moved some hair out of his face and leaned down to place a kiss on his forehead. While she did this she felt a hand touch her arm.

"What are you doing?" Kim taehyung mumbled sleepily.

"my dad will be home tomorrow, so I've got to get going" she whispered.

He grabbed her hand standing up "I'll walk you home now"

"You don't have to, you're very tired" she smiled brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"You're not walking home alone, come on" He said going to the door with her in tow.

He grabbed his jacket putting it on her as she didn't bring one, at this point she saw no point in arguing with him. They walked out the door as quietly as possible an headed back to her place.

✘✘✘

A/N I hope this chapter was okay, btw sorry i like short chapters