012

A/N hi, hey, what's up

✘✘✘

[Home at last & company]

Emma woke up to light coming through her curtains and groaned. She smiled remembering where she was and rolled over to look at the time, 3:30pm.

"Shit" she grumbled grabbing her phone off the charger. She clicked it open to look at her messages.

1 message from dad◇

8:00 am

Glad you're home safe I'll see you soon

4 messages from V♡

9:00 am

Heyyy good morning

11:00 am

Would it be weird if I came over before you woke up Haha

1:30 pm

I realized you're gonna be really tired when you wake up maybe you wont want to go somewhere.

3:00 pm

kay I'm here and I brought you food♡

3:35 pm

I'm just gonna take a shower then I'll be down xx

Emma grabbed a towel taking a quick shower and then getting out and throwing on some comfy clothes and put her hair up. Emma walked quietly downstairs already able to smell food being warmed up. "So he is still here" she thought to herself. She stepped into the kitchen where she suspected taehyung to be and found him warming up two plates of food.

"Hi" she said quietly making him turn around.

"Hey, your up!" He said excitedly and quickly walked over engulfing Emma in a hug.

"Yea I am" she spoke softly in to taehyungs chest, he smelled really good she thought.

"You smell nice too" taehyung laughed

"W-what, oops" Emma said quickly walking away from V embarrassed. She grabbed silverware and plates and headed to the living room setting the food on the center table tae following.

"So would you like to do this for the day?" He asked sitting next to her.

"I think that sounds great" she grinned.

"Ughh" Emma groaned opening her eyes, she drew her eyebrows together when she heard quiet snors but quickly remembered what was going on. She and Taehyung had been watching a movie so they must've fallen asleep. Emma glanced over at taehyung whose head was leaning back on the couch and had his arm around her shoulders. She blushed realizing she must've fallen asleep on him. Just when she was about to turn regular tv on she heard someone knocking on her door, she carefully removed taes arm and walked over to the door. She opened it only to be immediately hugged by her friend Caroline. Her and Emma had gotten along well in school because of the other kids in class pushing them to be friends because of them both coming from America.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early!" She yelled an Emma immediately put her finger to her lips telling her to be quiet.

"Well you didn't exactly tell me you were gonna be back in town" Emma laughed

"True, so why are we whispering, I didn't think youre dad was back yet" she said

"Oh he's not back" Emma whispered she blushed and looked at the ground.

"Then who's here?" Her friend smirked raising a eyebrow at her.

"Emma?" A deep voice obviously belonging to Taehyung came.

"I'm at the door!" She called back at him.

He walked over wrapping a arm around her waist and sticking his hand out for Caroline to shake which she gladly took "I'm Taehyung a... friend of Emma's"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Caroline" she said shaking his hand.

V directed his eyes back to Emma placing a kiss on the side of her forehead "I've got to get going, love, I think namjoon broke something jungkook called screaming about it"

She and Caroline laughed "okay, um so tomorrow?"

"We can hang out tomorrow for sure, maybe you and Caroline can come over and meet jungkook" he Smiled. He squeezed Emma's waist before finally waving goodbye and heading out the door. Taehyung laughed loudly in the hall when H was leaving cause he could hear that distant sound Caroline yelling at Emma "he's beautiful what the hell"

✘✘✘

A/N I appreciate you allll