Morning Baby

I woke to my alarm. I had forgotten to turn it off since yesterday was the last day of school. Hunter started to yawn it was 4:30. I whispered "Baby cuddle me to sleep."
He smiled and I layed on top of his chest. I kissed him until I felt something hard hit my panties.
Hunter blushed and I kept kissing him while palming his package. I flipped so now Hunter was on top of me and as I palmed him he rubbed me back. It felt like a dream. We both pulled away and fell asleep until 10.

I felt a warm embrace and I said "Morning baby"
I opened my eyes to Eden on top of me and Hunter palying with her hair. I smiled and said "WHO WANTS BREAKFAST!!!"
"OOHH MEEEE" Andrew yelled
"ME" Eden jumped out of my arms and ran downstairs.
"I want you baby" Hunter said seductively.
"MHMM" I jumped out of bed and raced downstairs to see pancakes made.  I grabbed a plate and some syrup and ate away. When  I finished Hunter was barely on his second I ran upstairs to get into a jumper (picture). Fav outfit right here. Hunter came upstairs  just as I finished curling my hair so then I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Hunter said " What are you doing you are beautiful dont wash it away! And what am i gonna wear?"
"Babe I am fine and your mom dropped off clothes she said you really didn't want to go camping so you are spending a few weeks with us."
He smiled and muttered "Yess"