The Neighbors

"EVA CLAIRE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN STAIRS THE NEW NEIGHBORS ARE HERE!"

"COMING MOM HOLD ON"

I was the oldest of 3 Myself (17), Andrew (15), Eden (4).
I finish up my outfit and hair (picture) for the dinner with our new neighbors. I was quite nervous because our old neighbors were insane.
I went down stairs and sat on the couch. I drowned out who the neighbors were until my mom said in my ear.
"Meet the Rowlands, Eva Claire"
My siblings already met them and were playing and messing around. I got up and introduced myself to Christine and the boys, but one, the oldest, just stared.
I walked up to him and said "You know staring is rude." I laughed afterwards.
"Uh uh huh" nervously he said.
"Im Eva Claire but call me Eva"
" Im Im Hunter Bryce and I like Eva Claire" Hunter stammered.
"Dinner is not for a couple hours wanna take a walk?"
Hunter nodded and we left through the front door.

"You seem nervous Hunter... I'm just a normal girl don't be nervous" I said as I moved closer to him.

"It's just you are so beautiful and amazing and I barely even met you." Hunter said.

Hunter saw me come close so he grabbed my hips and kissed me on my forehead. We were maybe 1/4 of a mile from home and the park was close so we went there.