Ch. 13- the weddingish

The night before.

"Hunter you're home"  a smile graced my face at Hunter's arrival home.
"Hi baby." Hunter snaked his arms around me and kissed my neck.
"I made your favorite, Margherita Pizza."
"Anything you make is my favorite, especially that baby in you."
"WE made her."
"Wanna go live?"
"Aww we haven't done that in MONTHS"
"I know baby girl.❤️"
Hunter was the best. He was supportive and caring and loving. He was so nervous for being a father but i knew he would be great.

"Ready?"
"Yep. Ill just be in the back getting the pizza ready."
"No baby come sit."
"Hunter, im fine. Okay? Ill be there in a minute. By the way. The girls (Alyse, Katelyn and Leah) will pick me up at 9, so you can have the house. The limo will pick you up at 10:30 pm tonight and will take you to a plane. We will bein 2 seperate hotels and planes. The limo tomorrow will pick you and the boys up at 10:30 am. And the rest will fall into place."
"I love you. Will your mom be there?"
"I told her Eden and Andrew can attend but she can come on her best behavior and no fighting kr she can leave." I cried a few tears. My mom not at my wedding? Its a possibility.
"Baby. I love you no matter whose there. Okay. It will all fall into place okay?"
"Okay huntey.:))"

"Can i call Brandon over to broadcast?"
"Of course!"
"Will there be enough pizza?"
"Of course Hunter" i laughed at him thinking there wouldnt be any pizza.

Phone call:
B- brandon
H- hunter
H: hey brando! Get over here and broadcast! We got pizza!
B: ill be over in 5
H: you live 20 minutes away.
B: i know
H: okay see you soon. Ill start now.

"HEY BEAUTIFULS! It's Hunter! And my lovely fiancé Eva. Y'all know her. She is making pizza for- DING DONG
"Ill get it hunter." I came and kissed his cheek.
"Hunter is on the couch Brandon." I said once I opened the door to Brandon.
"Thanks Preggers." Brandon gave me a big hug.
" AHHH" Brandon jumped on the couch and Hunter and him went a little cray. The pizza dinged and then i took it out and obvi took a picture.
"Here you are boys." I said handing them the pizza.

"YESSSS"I sat down with the boys as we moved to the dinner table

"YESSSS"
I sat down with the boys as we moved to the dinner table. Comments came in.
Happy Early Wedding Day
The gamg is back yaya❤️❤️
Eww fatty
Ewwww what even is Eva.

I didnt let those comments get to me though.

"Well boys love you!"

Fatty
Eww hunter why her
Stop and kill yourself
You shouldve left her hunter

I couldnt take it.
"Ill wash the dishes in a minute just leave them in the sink. I have to go pack."

I walked upstairs then lovked Hunter and I's bedroom door. I started to pack balling with every article of clothing.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Eva Claire! Open the door baby" Hunter said in a panic.
I walked over to the door unlocked it and finished packing. Alyse handled all the dresses which was great.
"Baby! Are you okay!?!?"
"Im fine Hunter." *sniff
"Baby. Come here."
Hug engulfed me in a hug. We sat on the bed and Hunter rocked me.
I never noticed but Brandon had this on younow so the fans could see.

Comments were all nice and. Going against hate.
"LETS PARTY!"
"BRANDON CALM."
"Okay preggers."
"Dont call my fiancé that!" Hunter got ip amd chased down brandon down the stairs.
I walked behind the hooligans. Taking my time.

Okay Loves this was reaalll long. Eva is gonna leave in the next chapter I promise. ❤️❤️❤️🔥👍🏻😍 vote comment and share. 💖💖💖💖