A first for everything

I felt a annoying vibration coming from below my pillow and that's when i remembered i told Issa to call me. i reached under my pillow and grabbed my phone and slide across the screen to answer it. "hello" i said my voice sounding scratchy.

"good thing i called you just waking up" Issa said on the other side of the phone.

"yeah thanks for calling I'm up now tho" i said slowly getting out of bed trying not to make any noise.

"okay ill be there at exactly 10:30 so you have about forty minutes okay" he said while a sound of a lot of movement came from his side of the call.

"what was that sound" i asked curious

"nothing, i was looking under my bed for my Jays"he said.

"you're getting dressed already"i asked shocked.

"yeah i don't wanna be late for picking you up"

"alright i need to go and start getting ready" i said.

"bye Avie"

"bye King Issa" i replied back then hung up. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. i brushed away my morning breath and got naked and hopped in the shower for a quick cleaning. i tried not to make the water to hot so my hair did not sweat out . when i got out the shower i realized that did not work so i moved on to plan b, an bun. before i did my hair i walked into the room and took out a set of clothes i thought was cute enough to meet Issa in. I decided on some black jeans a pastel multi-colored tank and some baby blue jordan retro 6's.

After pulling on my clothes i grabbed my curl taming gel and rubbed a handful of it in my hair and brush it into a high ponytail. from there i turned it into a loose but huge bun. i finished my preparations off with the spraying of my favorite perfume Chanel 5. I grabbed my little over the shoulder bag and put my necessities in it such as lip gloss, money, ID, debit card, gum, and my cell phone. before i placed my phone in my bag i noticed i had a text from Issa.

{Issa}I'm outside .... hurry up : )

with seeing that i found a piece of paper in the drawer of the desk and left a note for everyone on the fridge so they wouldn't worry about me too much. I then walked out the front door to see Issa's shiny black range. I locked the door behind me and walked up to the car. he came out to meet me.

"good morning Beautiful" he said giving me hug. i wished he would never let me go, but he did about 45 secs later. he then walked around me and opened the passenger door for me to get in. when i got in the car i heard a rattling so i looked in the mirror placed in the middle of the car to see a car seat. soon Issa was in the car.

"umm Issa who's baby is that" i said as nice as possible.

"ooh thats my daughter Isa Marie"

"she has a really pretty name" i replied.

"thanks she was named after me"he replied being a lil cocky.

"I'm happy you have a daughter it kinda shows you know how to handle responsibility"

"good. because people usually critize me as soon as they find out".

"nah im that type of person" i said facing him "i wanna meet her" i said.

"um okay im just letting you know she is not too good with new people" he said while we both got out of the car. he came to my side of the car opening the back door revealing his daughters car seat. before her took her out i could she her brown low curly hair that laid on the top of her head. He unbuckled her car seat and lifted her out of it. i guess by seeing her daddy's face she began to giggle. the little frame of her body was so adorable. she was a little lighter than Issa but she looked exactly like him.