Asian Persuasion Part One

Avie's Pov

I made my way out of the restroom after cleaning up and getting ready for bed. I grabbed my phone and outlet charger, then plugged them in. May was still on the phone giggling every 10 seconds. I'm really happy she found someone she can finally settle down with, because lord knows May is not the relationship type. She is def the hit it and quit it type and she will be the first to tell you that. I went to my Instagram and saw that Issa wanted to follow me. Being how he is considered famous most of the time he is the one receiving the request and not sending them. I quickly accepted it and followed him back. i went through his pictures for a while realizing he had quite a few pictures of Isa. I really admired the fact that she wasn't some kind of little dark secret he wanted to keep from the world, he wanted everyone to know he was blessed with the opportunity to be a apart of the experience of raising a beautiful little girl. I also think for me it's some what of an advantage, for one i know if i ever get pregnant for him he will be there to support me, two i know in some way he is mature and can handle responsibility. After about 20 minuets of just thinking May finally was off the phone, i really needed to talk to her.

"May ?" i asked making sure her conversation was done.

"yeah" she said rolling over in the bed to face me.

"great your off the phone, i need to talk to you"

"alright go ahead"

"well for one i settled things with Ace"

"how did you do that" she asked curious.

"my grand dad convince me to talk to him, we talked he apologized and we buried it."

"that simple huh"

"yup he still not completely sold on me seeing Issa but he said he will back off and let me do me"

"well i guess that's a start" she said " is that it"

"no mam, we have to go shopping"

"um, when and why"

"tomorrow morning and i have a date with Issa tomorrow evening and i didn't pack anything appropriate"

"well what type of date is it"

"it's some Japanese restaurant he is taking me for dinner"

"sounds nice, fine we will hit up the mall first thing in the morning"

"thanks bestie"

"no prob now take your a*s to sleep im tired as f*ck"

"why you gotta curse so much"

"cause I'm a sailor deal with it" at that i rolled over turned of the light and cuddled up under the thick comforter shielding myself from the heavy blows of winds coming from the central air of the house.

*In The Morning*

"get your fat as* up" was the first thing my ears accepted while my eyes fluttered open one at a time. I felt Mays weight compressed on my body. she pushed me around a few times before i was actually out of my first-thing-in-the-morning-daze. I pushed her body off of mine and sat up.

"u know ur really a big B-I-T-C-H." i said throwing my legs over the side of the bed. soon they hit the cold wooden floors. i let them rest there for a moment while they adjusted to the temperature.

"i am not, im being a good best friend and waking your as* up so we can go to the mall and find you a sexy outfit to wear tonight on your date" she said. i stood up. then turned to face her. she was fully dressed already.

"why the hell didn't you wake me up when you got up" i screamed.

"i didn't make any sense you and i both were gunna wanna use the shower so i went first and let you sleep till it was your turn" she said. i guess that explanation did make a little sense.