Grind now, Shine later Part one

This chapter id dedicated to LadyLeanna_booski who inspired me to continue this story.

Avie's Point of view

I closed the door behind me and turned around to walk further into the house. Before I can fully make it upstairs I am bum-rushed by may as she comes storming down the stairs in front of me.

"Why are you running what happened" I said stopping her.

"Nothings wrong I just wanted to know how your date went" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"Really you had to almost trample me to ask me how my date went" I said.

"Jeez Av im sorry if I scared you know tell me all the dets"

" Scared me may, you almost gave me a panic attack"

"Fine im sorry for almost giving you a panic attack, now tell me what happened"

"damn can I at least get to my room and take my shoes off first"

"Well come on up then" she said pulling me up the stairs by my hands. I soon took off my shoes and settle into my side of the bed.

"Now you got your shoes off, speak"

"Damn someone is pushy"

"Stop stalling Avie, talk already"

"Fine when we got into the car he complemented me on my new look, and told me I look sexy" I said starting from the beginning.

"Mmhhmm..what else"

"Umm we went to a Japanese restaurant ate and stuff. umm were going to six flags on thursday by the way" I said.

"What else, that can't be it"

"Well I'm performing at the RCA showcase that's really exciting"

"Finally, so that means he convinced you into doing it"

"What! you knew about this and you ain't tell me" I said shocked.

"Umm yeah maybe Quees told me last night when he told me that he wanted me to be his date because he is also performing".

"Damn and you couldn't warn a bi*ch" I said.

"Nah I had to promise not to tell you" she said.

"Looks like everybody has something they can't tell me"

"What do you mean"

"I mean that Issa couldn't tell me what you are doing for your date and you couldn't tell me about my performance"

"It's no hard feelings, although I would love to know what were doing for my date tomorrow"

"Well your only a night away from finding out"

"I guess I could look at it that way"

"Umm you know what your wearing yet"

"Yeah I have two options" she said. she got up from off the bed and walked over to her bag she pulled two bundles of clothes out and laid them out on the bed. one was a black and white peplum romper with red heels and the other was red jeans a jeans shirt with american flag heels.

"What did he say as a hint for the date" I asked.

"Umm he said I can wear heels but I should bring comfortable shoes to change into"

"Hmm, if your gunna be doing physical activities i say the jeans you don't want your a*s checks falling out the romper"

"Are you sure"