Hour 3

My eyes open slowly thanks to a sound coming from next to me. I feel disoriented out of a sudden. I don't know how long I've been asleep but when I fully open my eyes the movie is still playing in my screen, which tells me it wasn't that much time. I blink a few times, still feeling a bit light headed from my nap. 

After a few seconds I take notice of my surroundings. A blanket is covering my body and I don't remember covering myself with it. Is now that I notice my cheek is resting somewhere warm that moves up and down slowly. When I look down I notice the AC/DC logo lying under me, making me sit up straight right away. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I run my fingers moving my hair out of my face, my brows frowning deeply and my cheeks tinting red. "I'm so terribly sorry."

I don't dare to look at him, I flush instantly hiding my face in my hands, still feeling a little numb from my sleep. I can't believe I just fell asleep on top of Harry Styles. Oh my dear god. Can I just embarrass myself any deeper? Did I drool over his shirt too? I touch my cheek feeling it dry, letting a huge breath out. At least I did not drool. I still feel terribly embarrassed, I totally invaded his personal space.

"It's okay." He says, his voice is low, almost breaking at the end. 

"I really am sorry, I..." I turn to look at him with the nerves consuming my face but then I notice his red cheeks, his puffy eyes fighting back tears even though his cheeks are a bit soaked already. "Are you- Are you crying?" 

"No!" He says dryly, biting his bottom lip. "Well okay, maybe... Yeah." He moves the back of his hand under his eye cleaning the dampness in there.

"Ow, but... Why?" His eyes never move from the screen so I turn my eyes to the same direction. A  scene where Clint Eastwood is inserting shots in Maggie's arm is rolling, she is in a hospital gurney. I don't understand the scene because I clearly missed the whole climax. "Because of the movie?" 

"Don't look at it, you're missing out." He presses the pause button, leaning in front of him while cleaning the rest of his tears. 

"Is it that sad?" I ask with a bit of humor in my voice, moving the blanket out of my body. 

He doesn't respond, he just rest his elbows on his knees cleaning his tears with his hands but the tears doesn't seem to stop. He sniffs, moving his eyes to the ceiling trying to make them stop and running his hand desperately through his hair. He protests, groaning while pulling from his hair slightly. I'm paralyzed, I have always been terrible to console people when they are crying. I move next to him placing my hand on his thigh, unsure of what to do. 

"Hey, hey... Is everything okay?" I speak lowly, for only him to hear. The whole cabin is quiet, apparently we are the only ones awake. 

"Yeah." He moves my hand away roughly, making me feel more uncomfortable than I am. 

Okay...

"Do you... Want to talk about it?" I wait patiently for his answer but he doesn't respond, he just pulls from his hair while his head is down.

"Uhm, do you want some water?" I ask, not knowing what else to do. 

"Fuck, just give me a break." He stands up after kicking the seat in front of him, walking to the bathroom and closing the door loudly, waking up some passengers on his way. 

The passenger in front of our seat turns around sending me an annoyed look, I quickly apologize but I doubt he understands my words. He starts cussing under his breath - or so it seems - because he is speaking another language. He then turns back to his seat accommodating his sleeping mask, leaving me alone.