Hour 9

I open the door just an inch, looking both ways making sure no one is outside. I feel Harry's arms hugging me from behind trying to pull me inside of the bathroom but I don't want to get in trouble. Once I notice the little hall is clear I open the door, holding his hand and walking out of the bathroom. 

"Wait... You are forgetting something." He stops me, turning his head around looking the other way. "Oh, yeah, this." 

With that, he turns his head holding my face with his hands and stealing a kiss from my lips, totally taking me by surprise. 

I give in, its impossible to not to. 

"That's better." He says with a smirk, running his thumb down my lip and moving his hand to hold mine, walking back to the cabin. 

My face has the stupidest smile ever, my cheeks feel warm from the heat running inside of me. I can't believe what we just did back there. I kissed him, I actually did. And I liked it! Way more than that, I loved it. I feel like if I were dreaming, I feel warm and fuzzy. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I feel happy.

Who would have thought that I would be kissing him? A person that I met just hours ago? This is definitely something new to me. I'm already making memories that will last a lifetime with me, this was definitely the right decision. 

He stops at our seats, letting me pass first. He stands for a moment, putting his hoodie inside of his bag. When we both sit I notice one of the man in here rushing his way to the bathroom, giving us a glare when he passes by us. That makes me stiff a laugh, maybe he was the one with the complaint. 

"Now I know why we got interrupted." Harry says, accommodating his body on his seat.

"Poor man." I giggle, feeling his fingers link with mine. 

He stays silent for a few seconds, just running his thumb on my hand and up my arm, letting the heat between us increase. My breathing is still accelerated and his touch is not helping me. I like the way this feels, the encounter with someone new. Its like electricity. Just the feeling of the tip of his finger on my skin is sending chills all over my body. Something tells me he knows exactly what he's doing to me and by the smirk on his lips I know he is enjoying it. 

"I'm a first." He whispers after a moment of assaulting the skin of my arm, moving his eyes down to look at my hand. "It feels nice." 

"A... First?" I clear my throat, trying to compose myself of all the things I'm feeling right now. I'm still trying to get over the fact that I kissed him. 

"Yeah." His fingers stop moving, he rest his head on the seat slightly turning to look at me. "You said you have never kissed a stranger, so I'm your first." 

"Oh, that." I chuckle lowly, slightly blushing. I actually thought I wasn't like that. "But you're not exactly a stranger anymore." 

"Yeah, I guess." He grins, turning his head front and closing his eyes. "It still feels nice. You always remember your firsts. Your first kiss, your first relationship, your first time..." 

"How was your first kiss?" I can't help but ask. I turn to my side, looking at the way his face turns to form a smirk.

"Do you really wanna know?" He opens one eye, I nod my head excitedly with a tight smile on my face. "Alright." 

He sits up, turning to his side as well. I bring my knees up to my chest, accommodating in the seat. He runs a hand through his hair before he starts, getting distracted for a second at the way I play with his rings on his other hand, I've been wanting to do it for some time now. 

"Well... I was thirteen." He says only for me to hear, making me move my eyes up. "It was with a girl I had a crush on and... I invited her out on a date, I was so nervous."