Not knowing what to do.

"whoa." I said pushing him away Justin had this little chicken smile on his face. I stood there for a second trying to take in what had just happened. Before I could process anything I heard a voice I really didn't wanna hear. "YOU SLUT!" Cody yelled. The word was like a bullet to my heart. I was so confused. "HELL NO YOU DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE CALL ME THAT SO WHY DO YOU GET TOO!" I yelled once again I regretted my tone because of Justin. We all were silent for a second. I took off not knowing where to go & not knowing what to think. That's when I ran smack into my mom. She looked at me curiously for a second. I stood there trying to look expressionless so she couldn't catch on. Of corse though she did. "what's wrong?" she asked slightly raising her eyebrows at me. "Cody & Justin are pissing me off." I bluntly stated walking past her & out the door. There's only one place I thought of going. My older sisters house I barged in. Toni was sitting on the couch watching food network & folding laundry. "hey Hun." she said with a smile. The smile faded as she realized there was something wrong with me. "ugh they anger me." I murmured purposely falling to the floor. "what did they do." Toni asked sounding slightly puzzled. "first Justin fucking ran into a wall then Justin told Cody he was in love with me. Of corse Cody flipped out then Justin kissed me & now I have no idea what to do." I said a few tears cascading down my face. Toni just held my hand not knowing what to say I still had no idea what to do. "Hun even if your mad you have to go see Justin you still need to remember he could die." Toni said plainly. I nodded stood up & stumbled out the door & back towards the hospital. I stumbled in the room it was just Justin in there. It's not that I excepted Cody to stay. "hey." I said looking at him. He smiled. "hey." Justin replied he still had a stupid cheesy chicken smile spread across his lips. "I don't want you to die." I whispered. He chuckled. "Im not going to die." Justin said. That's when the nurse walked in the room "um we have to prep him for his surgery in the morning so you'll have to back in the morning." she said looking at me. I nodded & headed for the door. "hey Michelle I love you." Justin said as I reached the door. I looked at my feet. "love you too." I replied as I walked out the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading! Vote! Please tell me what you think and/or what should happen next! ~ 3justinlover