Chapter 26

Kyle's POV still

I woke up and came down the stairs slightly embarrassed, but she was already gone looking for him. I thought I could make her forget him. Stupid me. She left another note saying almost the same thing as last time. I ripped it up and threw it away. I ate breakfast and watched a few shows. I was getting more worried the closer it got to lunch. I just sat there waiting for her to come back, and for me to make her feel better and forget about that dumb guy that uses people. Ugh. Why did she have to fall for his dumb plan. Breaking out of my thoughts, I heard the door open so I stood up and she came running through right into my arms and she kissed me. I deepened the kiss and lifted her up careful not to hurt her leg and carried her upstairs to my bedroom.

She whispered, "I'm ready Kyle".

I asked, "Are you sure?" She nodded and I continued. We did it and she was asleep before I could do anything else.

I felt her wiggle next to me so I opened my eyes, "Goodmorning beautiful", I said. She blushed making her even cuter and she kissed me on the lips. A weird look came on her face and I asked what was wrong.

She answered with a, "Max cheated on me", in between hiccups. She was almost crying.

I let my anger get the best of me and rose my voice saying, "Did you use me?"

"No Kyle I love you. I love you a lot", she said quietly pulling me closer to her warm body.

"Ok", I said pulling her in closer she stuffed her face into my bare chest.I dressed her in one of my big t-shirts and we went down stairs to make breakfast. We made scrambled eggs and sausage. We were halfway done eating when the doorbell rang. She got up and I stayed seated waiting a minute or two to follow. I came up behind her and saw Max looking us up and down. I was too mad to hear what they were talking about then she slammed the door in his face. Dumb sucker. Hah! she loves me more.

"Come with me were going out", I said carrying her upstairs to her room. I pulled out some clothes and pulled off the big shirt she was wearing and dressed her.

"Kyle I can manage putting my own clothes on.", She giggled. I laughed and finished dressing her then picked her up and took her to my room so I could get some clothes for me to wear. She came over and helped me get dressed even though I am a good six inches taller than her. I wore a plain v neck and a pair of khaki shorts. I finished and carried her back downstairs and grabbed her crutches and put her in my car.

We drove off to town and I parked in front of a mall. "Uh, Kyle no, I hate shopping." She said disgusted

"Too bad. Were getting you some new clothes.", I said not budging.

"Fine", she groaned. I told her to look around for a while so I could go get some stuff. I walked around the store and picked out dresses, swimsuits, and regular outfits that I thought would look good on her. I walked to the jewelry department to grab a very special item that I was going to need in a week or two when we get close enough. I walked back and saw she had a few items in her hands, a good start. She put those shirts on the pile I was carrying and I lead her to the dressing room. I knocked on the door and told her I was going to go grab some things. I needed to get her a phone. I needed to know she has a way to contact me when we aren't together. I checked the phone out and got another bag and hurried back to the rooms excited about my new purchases. I got back and she wasn't there. I called her name out and wandered the store and even asked the clerk to make an announcement but she wasn't there. I walked out worried that something bad could have happened to her. Where could she have gone? She needs this phone now more than anything. While I was looking around, I thought I saw Max get into a tinted car and drive away. I tried to get in and follow it, but the time I started following it, the traffic had already swallowed it up. I went home thinking of all the places she could go. The only place I could think of was max's house, but I have no idea where it was.