Chaz Ryan and......

The door rings again and I went to open it. There was Chaz, Ryan and another boy which looks so hot. "Abrey!", I shouted a little bit nervousilly. "I'm comming..." She runs over to me and stay infront of chaz. "Hey babe, you look so damn sexy!", Chaz said and tooked Abrey to give her a long kiss.

"Hey Ryan and....", I said while I give Ryan a hug. "Y/n that's Justin. Maybe you know him. He's the popularest teeni star in world.", Ryan said and pointed at the boy behind him.

The boy took his sunglasses of and looked deep in my eyes. "Hi... I'm Justin. Nice to meet you!", he said and give me a kiss on my hand. I blushed and said," H-hi nice t-to meet you t-too..."

My hand shaked a bit and as he noticed that, he smiled. I looked at Abrey. She was occupy with kissing Chaz. So me, Ryan and Justin walked to the rest of the guests. Everyone turned around as Justin said 'Wassup everyone?'.

The girls run over to him to give him a hug and make photos. I looked confused at Ryan. "What I told you?", he wispered. Justin looked at me while the girls hug him. He looked like he want help.

I made myself to the kitchen. A view minutes later I heard someone shout,"Justin where are you going?" Someone grabbed me tight. I turned quickly around and my eyes met Justin's brown, caramel eyes.

He lookes so beautiful. "Why you went into the kitchen? Don't you like me?", he asked upset. "Justin, I can't like you." He looked shocked at me. "Why?" "Because I don't know you." He smiled. "Okay. So you want to know me better?" "Sure" We left the kitchen and went back to the other guys.