Airport and Plane Times

"Everyone got their passports?", Ryan asked holding up his like he wanted to show us what it looks like. "Yup", we answered. "Tickets?", Chaz held out 5 Tickets. "OMG first class?!", my mouth dropped. To be honest I've never Seen first class Tickets but they dont look like normal Tickets. "Hahaha noo hun!", abby handed me one,"These are Tickets for Justins Jet." She smiled crazy. I looked down. In my hands was a Ticket for my First Flight.

We never had the money to travel with the Plane. My tummy turned upside down. Abby stroke my back. "You gonna make it Y/n no worries! Justins is right next to you." I could tell by her smirk they planed something crazy. "Are you sitting at my right?" I asked shaking. "No hahahaha. You and Justin got your own Cabin" she giggled.

"Common girls Justin just texted me that the Jet is ready and some fangirls are standing at attention.", the boys shouted.

We turned arround and saw hundrets of Girls with cams and things for Justin and the Other two. They were screaming and crying like crazy. Abby Tool my Hand and we ran outside. We were standing on a huge place as i noticed a smaller Plane. It said on it ' Bizzle Flight '.

The door opened and Justin stood there with his back towards us. He turned around and suddenly my tummy got crazy. I felt the heat everywhere in my body. My cheeks started burning. He smirked as he looked to me. I looked down to my shoes. Omb i got two diffrents on! I felt arms on my shoulders. I looked up. "Ouch!", justin and me said. "Oh oh im sorry!" I rubbed my forehead. "Everythings good babe." I wanted to say something to that he called me babe but as soon as I could say sth i felt his lips on mine. "Emmm we we should get into the bus umm no ah Jet." I Took my bag and walked straight to the steps. I heard him running and laughing. "Okay Lets go on with this inside."

'God help me getting trough this save and without getting pregnant.'