To sexy?

"Oh gosh I look like a pig!", Abrey said as she comes out the bath. "WOW!!!! You look amazing Abrey!" "Really??" "Abrey! Look in the mirror... You're the... I have no words..." Abrey went to the mirror in her room. She looks deep in her reflection like she wants to go in the mirror. "Mmmm...",she mumbled.

"Abrey", she said to herself, " you gonna rock it!" I smiled. That's the first time she said that. It makes me happy to see her like that. "Okay now y/n. We have to find a sexy outfit for you...." "Oh I don't know.. I meen I have no reason to dress me up like you." She look deep in me like she wants to kill me.

"Y/n! You have a reason! It's actually a surprise but I have to tell you now.... You know Ryan?! That's Chaz best friend...." "Yea I know..." "He have 2 best friends.... Ryan and justin! Justin is comming tonight too! He's really hot and nice... I think you would like him..."

"Okay and what's the surprise?" "He! He don't have a girlfriend now so..." "Oh no...no! Abrey! I don't know him..." "You will know him soon. But now we have to dress you up!" "Okay okay..."

I got an sexy red dress. It was not so sexy like abrey's but its sexy ;) 'So now it's 18:45 pm. I have to put some make up on.'

After 10 minutes Abrey's parents come into the room. "Abrey. We go. Have a nice night. Bye Abrey, bye y/n!", Abrey's mom said and give us a kiss on our cheek. She waved and went to the car.