Sleepwalking.

Next morning I heard music coming from inside the set, I shyly opened the door and walked towards the kitchen, no one was around but I could still hear the music, closer this time.

I left my bag and left cups on the table for anyone who would want coffee or tea. It was 8:00am. “C’mon that can’t be your best shot!” someone yelled. “You haven’t seen anything yet” someone else yelled back. Suddenly I saw Dylan walking towards the table.

-Morning! –he said smiling.

-Morning -I said back.

I noticed Dylan was half ready to shoot a scene, his hair was done and also his makeup but he still had his usual clothes on.

-Is something the matter? –he asked as I stared at him.

-Why aren’t you dressed up? –I asked smiling.

-I didn’t have breakfast and they started making the magic but… Im hungry so I sneaked out to have at least a coffee –he smiled.

-Oh I see… -I looked down.

Their work sure was hard, not being able to eat properly or even have breakfast before starting to work.

“O’Brien! We have three minutes for you to change, quickly!” someone yelled, he smiled at me took a bite of bread and ran towards the dressing rooms. “Maybe that’s why they’re so skinny, they don’t eat enough” I thought to myself, shaking my head I said hi to Holland and Hoechlin who were entering the set waving at me. Behind them was someone else, I didn’t know who that was yet but he was part of the cast, especially because I saw him with makeup on.

“I could have stayed at home, but I like coming here to review my script” someone behind me said. I turned around and saw those stunning blue eyes and smiled.

-You didn’t have to work today? –I asked confused.

-No –he smiled.

-You couldn’t review your script at home? –I teased.

-I could but I rather be here with my friends, besides I don’t have to cook if Im here –he cheekily laughed.

-Right –I laughed too.

“Did you say hello to your boyfriend for me Steph?” someone asked from behind. I looked behind me just to find it was Hoechlin, he was looking to tease me every single time, but why? Also why would you bring that up just now that I was having a tiny conversation with Daniel?

-Now that I recall I did but he quickly forgot about it –I said looking at Daniel.

Daniel just stood there, looking at me and Hoechlin talking, he was a quiet one.

-Sassy… I like it –Tyler teased.

-Am I missing something? –Daniel asked.

-What? –I nervously asked.

-I’m confused –Daniel said laughing and walking away.

-Have you seen Posey? –Hoechlin asked near me.

-I honestly have seen you, more than him –I said annoyed.

-He should make his moves… or somebody else will –he said looking at Daniel who was talking to two other guys from the staff.

-Don’t you guys meet new people every day? You’re not going to convince me that Tyler is actually interested in me, stop teasing Hoechlin is not funny –I said walking inside the kitchen.

I made the food as always, prepared the table and waited for them to come and eat, this time not all of them came, Dylan was still shooting and was going to eat later, along with Crystal. Posey, Hoechlin and the other guy I still didn’t know sat in the table. “Ian could you lend me the mustard?” Posey said to the man, at least now I know his name is Ian.