Let go

Sunday morning someone was knocking at my door "Im coming!" I said seeing the knock was constant "I said Im coming! Sheesh" I said opening the door "What..." I said with my jaw dropped "Hey... I was nearby and decided to visit" he said smiling "S-sure come in" I said fixing my hair, I was wearing comfy clothes, sweatpants and a shirt, with my hair in a bum. He sat on the couch and looked around "Nice place" he said as I sat beside him. "Its messy though" I said to Daniel smiling. "Not as messy as my place" he teased laughing. After some talk I couldn't help but wonder why he broke up but I wouldn't ask him right away.

-Say Daniel, what's your biggest fear? 

-My biggest fear? Probably lose someone I love -he let out a sigh.

-Im sorry -I looked down.

-Why?

-You must have loved Blake -I said looking up to him.

-Indeed I used to love her... but then I met you -he said as I looked at him shocked.

-What?

-You're right I loved her but then you appeared and... -he softly took my face with his warm hand- I don't know what you make me... I don't know how to explain -he leaned closer.

-Daniel... -I said looking at him in the eye putting my hand on his neck.

I pressed my lips with his but this time it was an actual kiss. He lifted me and took me to my room which was only a few steps away from the living room, I leaned on the bed and he leaned on top of me, he stopped kissing me and looked at me, the light of the sun that came through the window was showing how shiny his curls were, he smiled. That freaking adorable smile, he then stood there for a few seconds "What?" I asked worried I might have something on my face or my hair. "Im such an idiot" he said with a giggle. "What? Why?" I asked confused. "Come here" he said rolling to one side of the bed hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. For a moment I felt like my heart stopped beating but then I took a deep breath knowing I was still alive, I could feel his mint scent coming from probably a gum he was chewing before getting here. "You smell good" he said as I turned facing him "You smell better" I giggled as he smiled. He moved so I could hug him and rest my head on his chest, he then started to play with my hair, undoing my bum. He softly took my hand and interwined his fingers with mine. I could hear his heart beating faster. "If they can have a secret why can't we, right?" he said laughing "What? a secret? what are you talking about?" I asked noticing he wasn't supposed to say that out loud "Nothing, it's nothing important" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I feel like you guys are acting all weird with me" I said to Daniel, getting up and looking at him straight in the eye.

-What? -he asked confused.

-Tyler's been acting really weird, we finally DTR so we're basically nothing. Dylan's been avoiding me a lot lately I barely see him and Crystal tries to avoid me too, what's going on? -I asked letting out a sigh.

-Oh... -Daniel said sitting on the bed.

-Can you tell me? or are you going to keep the secret away from me too? -I said mad.

-Im not the one who should tell you -he lets out a sigh.

-Why? is it that bad? -I looked to the roof leaning on the bed again.

-Tyler is having a secret affair with Crystal -he quickly said.

-WHAT?! -I yelled jumping out of bed.

-See? I wasn't the one-

-Shut up that little shit, I mean we're not a couple, we're not together obviously but still he could have told me, why are we even still having sex if he wants to be with Crystal? Oh my God maybe they've slept already together and Oh my God -I said exalted as Daniel got up from the bed.

-If you're that worried then I should leave -he said letting out a sigh taking his jacket.

-What? No... Daniel I didn't mean it that way -I said jumping on his back, screwing my legs on his torso.

-Why are you so mad then? -he said.

-Because... wouldn't you be mad too? How is Crystal accepting all this? -I said getting off his back and taking him by the arm.

-She thinks you have feelings for Tyler so she doesn't want to hurt you -Daniel said sitting on the bed.

-But I don't, I have feelings... -I took a moment looking at Daniel- I have feelings for you -I rubbed my face on his neck as he let out a sigh.

-It was all always a misunderstanding -he said hugging me.

-So what now? -I asked looking up to him.

-Confront Tyler and let him go Steph... do you want to be with him or with me? -he asked.

-I want to be with you, of course I want to be with you -I smiled.

-Then tell Tyler to be happy too and go be with Crystal if that's what he wants really... I don't know anymore what he wants to be honest.

-You're right -I nodded.

Daniel took my hand and we both leaned on the bed playing with our fingers interwined, laughing. "Your hand is much bigger than mine" I said laughing. "Of course Im much taller than you what do you expect, everything's bigger" he said laughing "Oh my God" I said blushing as he got what I was thinking "Hey stop thinking whatever you're thinking" he said blushing "Im sorry!" I said nervously laughing.