Chapter 3

Chapter 3

RECAP:

“How dare you laugh at the alpha like that?! You will not be a disgrace to me and the pack. Now, any other rash movements and you will be sent to the dungeon.” The alpha growled out at me. I was surprised at how he forgot that I was not a ‘wolf’ but a human. But I still felt the command effect me lightly.

“Sorry about that, this one’s a bit strange, he’s like our charity case, the one that stayed human.” He said with a pitying tone. That infuriated me and I felt myself start to shake. “He was never really a part of this pack, just that one person that we had here just to seem nice.” The Luna said.

That took me over the edge and the last thing I heard was

It’s time for you and I to awake.

Before I blacked out.

~!@#$%^&*()_+@#$#^*&$*)&^(*&^*(_&^*(^*%&$&%^#$%#&^$#&*$#&^@%#&^($%(*@%$(*@%$*

Wha- what’s going on  I said in my head. I was in a room, it seemed, that was pure white. And I was floating. I see i see……wait a second…..WHY AM I FLOATING IN A-A-A WHITE ROOM WHAT HUH?!

Ayayaye calm yourself.

D-Dylan?? Is that y-you?

Pft no. I’m a pizza man. Yes, I am Dylan.

What- Why-how- what’s going on?! I said, panicking.

Oh my god. I said that you and I would awaken right?

Uhh yeah?

That’s what I'm doing right now.

Oh I see………..how are you doing that exactly if I am in a white room and I can’t see a thing??

Don’t worry, you will wake up in about a minute, you will feel pain, but it might be bearable. Just find fire the minute you awaken. Okay?

Uhhh okay?

*REAGAIND CANCIASNAASSSSSSS XD*

*GASP* “It hurts” I hissed as I got up. Everyone was staring at me with big eyes but I also realized that they were on the other side of the room. I had no idea why but I stepped forward well, I tried to but it hurt too much. I remembered what Dylan had said about me finding fire when I woke up so I got a lighter out of my pocket and some oil from the tables nearby….They were all smashed up?? I looked around and I found a stray oil bottle that had enough oil for me to cover myself in and I was about to flick the flame on the lighter when I was interrupted.

“WAIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A voice screamed. If I remembered correctly, it was Alpha Blake’s voice. I shuddered (in a good way) as he screamed his question.

“Uhhh…lighting myself on fire?”

“WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY”

“Uhhh juuust a second.” And then I lit the lighter and I became a human fireball. I saw Alpha Red panicking and flailing around, looking for something to put me out. I wondered why, but then I had white foam all over myself the next second. That, and a sweating, angry hot dude puffing the oxygen away holding the extinguisher.

“* Breathes* What were you thinking?????? Why- please don’t do that again.” He said while gasping for air. I had never actually seen him properly but when I did, I just about fainted then and there. And when our eyes met……I died and was in heaven.

MATE!! Mate mate mate mate mate mate!!!

“So……heh, how was your day?” I asked him. He seemed so tired.