Bus stop

First week of school and I know that my life is going to change...BIGTIME! When I was walking to the bus stop,my dad walked with me also bringing my little brother. When I reached it, I saw groups of people like its Some sort of filter seperating from the bad or good. There was a group of boys of 8th graders,A group of 7th and 8th grader girls,and a small group of girls in the corner. I didn't know where to go so I went to the group of girls in the corner.

While my Dad and my little brother was walking around,I hung around desperately waiting for the bus because of silent awkwardness. Then two girls from the corner introduced themselves to me "Hi!My Name's Charlotte and my friend here is Tanisha". Her voice was so calm and friendly but she did look like she could beat someone up. The girl next to her looks so pretty with her make up on and her sense of style is fabulous. "Anyways What's your name" Tanisha asked while she looked towards the sunrise,"Nikki"I said with a nod,Then when I turned around I saw the person that I needed the most at the time.

"KATY!!""NIKKI!!". My only friend that I had in this neighborhood ever since 5th grade. There was a lot more but they moved into a diffrent school. "I missed you so much,what did you do this summer?"Katy asked with a very breathy voice "Nothing,I guess just wasting my life with my laptop" I replied which I feel bad on since she kept blabbering the whole bus ride about her vacation in Chicago. When we finally got dropped off in the school, my heart skipped a beat.