Love is the best way to put it

Ever since I said yes my life has become more exciting but risky. If his or my parents ever found out,they would kill me and Christian. But even though there are fears,it would always melt away because of Christians warm embrace. He would tell me to close my eyes and kiss my cheek and at those times I always thought he would kiss me on the lips but he would just kiss my cheek which is totally fine since I don't expect him to go there since me and him have been dating for only 2 months.

      During spirit week,The most wonderful,heart stopping,and breathe taking moment has happened to me. Me and him were walking to the instrument room to get our violins. When the door closed,the atmosphere got romantic all of a sudden. Christian dropped down his instrument and held my face with his warm hands. He told me to close my eyes and that's when I knew that the moment is about to happen. There were people watching from the door window,looking to see what will happen next. I closed my eyes,thinking that the moment that I was waiting for was coming. Then his lips touched mines and I felt like I was in heaven. The kiss didn't last long because he only kissed me for a quick second then grabbed his stuff without saying anything and left. I was standing there trying to collect my thoughts....trying to rethink what just happened....and calm my feelings down. The people that was watching ran after Christian and that left me finally alone.

                     I was walking slowly still trying to gather myself then Christian hugged me from the back out of nowhere. "Hey" he said with a smile,"Hey Christian" I said with a tiring but happy voice since I was pretty tired that day but I was pretty happy to see my first kiss person (or whatever you call it). "Did you like it?"

"Of course I did! But I never thought that I would have it in this age though"

"Me neither but I really wanted to kiss you since I was curious for one and I really wanted to show my feelings in a very romantic way"

Me and him looked at each other and I thought that he would kiss me again but I said"I have to go to my bus","Yeah me too"

"Bye"

"I love you Nik"

"I love you too Christian"