First Experience

When I got dropped off in school my heart skipped a beat. There I saw a boy,tall,nice hair,beautiful eyes,nice sense of style,and cute pair of glasses. He made me blush. Then he looked to my direction,which made me look another way since I didn't want him to know I was staring at him. Katy saw me staring at him,"The first day and you already fell in love"" I'm not in love"I exclaimed "Anyways I won't see him anymore,I think".

I went to my locker and I tried to open it but I keep doing it wrong. I asked my friend,Paul,to open my locker in this very tight and crowded space. I put all my stuff in and went to the gym for the welcome assembly.

I sat down in a place where nobody would see me then a person sat next me and she was the person that I now so call my "sister" friend."NIKKI!""BRI!". This was my BFF,Bri. She was there for me when I was lost in 5th grade. "I seriously missed you throughout summer!" I exclaimed "Same here, I'm just glad I left the house,it got absolutely awkward"She complained,I gotta admit I felt the same thing. Just when I was about to reply, the assembly went on. While the Principal was talking,I felt a pair of eyes watching me. It was the boy that I was staring at when I left the bus. When I saw him,he gave a small smile and mouthed 'hi'. I was flattered that he did that but all I did was wave. I felt so awkward but I felt something is going to happen between me and him.

Homeroom:I sat next to my friend Martha. She was also one of my old friends but not as close like me and Bri. Me and her were talking but it seemed like she was shy-er than she was last year. My homeroom teacher ,Ms.Oliver ,was blabbering about rules but all I was thinking about was that boy. Those beautiful small brown eyes looking at me and those rosy red lips smiling. Then the bell rung which was Math class and I was ready to go and listen to a pile of boredom.

Math:When I entered the classroom,I knew that math wasn't what I thought it would be. There was music playing,the teacher making really sarcastic but funny jokes and some of the students laughing along. I sat next to a guy named Sant. He had curly hair,eyes like the boy that I saw,and glasses. He was hilarious. He made really funny jokes. He also told stories about his summer and was trying to act them out on the floor. Then the late bell rung and class started.

Our teacher,Ms.Miller,was the greatest. She was funny making sarcastic remarks. She also told rules but the most hilarious way. She didn't bore me,it seems weird but it looks like math could be fun. Through the laughter and joy the bell rung and reading is next which is a bunch of blah no matter what they do.

Reading:When I entered the room my heart started beating faster than usual,its the guy. Meaning I will see him everyday. I was so happy and giggly inside of me. Then I saw him walking towards my desk and I was a nervous wreck. "Hey" he said in a very cheerful but cool voice,"My name's Christian, what's yours?"He asked,I felt like flying but I kept my cool."Nikki"I said in a very quiet but confident voice."You know you're cute,but you probably already heard that from someone else right?"He said in a very sexy voice,"Is he serious?is he seriously flirting with me?I have mixed feelings right now"I thought and all I said was "Wow nice flirting skills,what else your going to ask me out?"I said in a very sarcastic voice. He just smirked at me and left to his desk.

Me and him were staring at each other almost the whole time. He was so dreamy but again the whole concept of dreamy is like a dream and being with him is a dream. The bell rang and I thought things would get interesting but apperantly not.

End of the day:Me and Bri were walking to our buses and I was sharing my crush about Christian and she blabbering about her sad romance stories."If you want I could tell him?"Bri offered but she was seriously out of her mind "No way! That's not the best idea"I said angrily but calmly. I felt like my face was turning red because of that but she left to her bus earlier than me. And I was thinking about him throughout the day.